Anybody use full suggested amount of nutrients?

ptk2k

Hey all, on my 4th grow here with four autos in soil. I use the General Hydroponics flora trio.

My question is- Does anybody, or has anybody fed their plants with the full recommended amount as directed on the bottle? I was always told to use 1/3 - 1/2 the recommended amount, and have gone by that rule since growing.

I ask this because I want to experiment with one or all of the autos, give them the full recommended amount & wait for improvement, or burn..

Let me know! :blunt:

If I used more than half strength, I think I'd get nute' burn. Even at half, things are on the edge - and that's with big-ish plants outdoors. I guess you could try a higher concentration, but I think it would be a waste of $$$ even if it didn't hurt anything.

If I used more than half strength, I think I'd get nute' burn. Even at half, things are on the edge - and that's with big-ish plants outdoors. I guess you could try a higher concentration, but I think it would be a waste of $$$ even if it didn't hurt anything.
thanks major. looks like I'll stick to 1/3 - 1/2 then. if it's not broken, don't fix it, right?

I've gone full strength with House and Garden, the full line, plus i messed around with adding more. You can do it. Do you need to,,, depends. Over fertilize and you could end up with bud rot. Or crappy tasting/burning bud. But, you only learn by doing and observing so take one of your four plants and crank it up a notch.

I'm using Dutch pro and have been slowly building up I'm now very close to full strength and I've never had nute burn I use nutes every other watering. There's loads of pictures from seedling to a few weeks into flowering on my signature bellow . I'm not sure if I will go past full strength but wouldn't rule it out .. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom