Anybody?

Autoflowerdreams

CE8D93C7-04AD-491D-89BA-7E79722495E8.jpeg
0F7F6B10-55DA-42E4-977D-4A275701CEC9.jpeg
50F65E86-6C26-4A44-A1C5-DB08D7B7A3ED.jpeg

Have you been letting it dry right out before soaking?
Great pics assuming this is an autflower plant but plz provide some info ie strain, medium. Nutes maybe dosage light type ect.
Someone will have some insight forsure.
:yummy:

Auto in week 4 started to show pistils in week 3.
Pics taken right before watering today ph 6.5.
I have been dosing with Cal-mag at 1/8 to 1/4 dose with jacks 30-10-10, let fully dry out about 3 days before each watering. Today’s watering was the first 10-30-20 nutes without Cal-mag because I want sure when I spotted the leaves. Lights are Phlizon 2000 19/5 schedule.

Blueberry Cookies, ffof with 30% perlite, 5 gallon Smart pots.

Soil grow, I’ve been lowering the PH 6-3-6-5. I might raise it a little the next water and full dose of cal mag
I don't understand why you would want to raise it.. if it is 6.5 it is already a bit too high to be in the perfect spot of 6.3. Full dose of calmag sounds like a great idea though.

As seen on Alafornia's First grow, posted by Amy Gardener, I believe, that there is a journal thread for those particular plants. I guess they like special care. If my memory serves me, they can be cal/mag hungry plants. Also, the lowest leaves that touch the soil should be remove, according to In The Shed, to keep bacteria away. You can always reach out to them to get their opinion as well.

I don't understand why you would want to raise it.. if it is 6.5 it is already a bit too high to be in the perfect spot of 6.3. Full dose of calmag sounds like a great idea though.
I must of misread that it best to keep above 6.5. I trust your knowledge and will continue 6-3-6-5. Thx again

As seen on Alafornia's First grow, posted by Amy Gardener, I believe, that there is a journal thread for those particular plants. I guess they like special care. If my memory serves me, they can be cal/mag hungry plants. Also, the lowest leaves that touch the soil should be remove, according to In The Shed, to keep bacteria away. You can always reach out to them to get their opinion as well.
I will sterilize a razor and go cut. Ty

There are those that say you don't have to pH, there are those that say the center of the range is always the best, and then there is the science and the math that informs us that at 6.3 pH, the most elements are the most mobile within the soil. Also, soil is designed to drift the pH upwards as it dries, toward its base pH. Your goal should be to come in at the low end and let the soil drift you right through the entire range, giving each individual element its own perfect pH to uptake into the plant.

Back
Top Bottom