anyone been caught w/ bud?

i think thats a matter of state jurisdiction on the matter of possesing cannabis. here its over 28 grams is considered felony with intent to distribute and having baggeis laying doesnt help. also a buddy of mine was cause with three dime bags(2.5g in each bag)and was brought in with an intent to sell cannabis. he was infact selling it.lol but the point is that they booked him on that. i mean that couldve been me comming back from my guy or something

In Kodiak I got caught with a bong in the barracks.

Once in Key West,
off duty cop and he dumped it in front of me.

He was comin' from the south side of the island and
I was comin from the north side onto A1A.
He was between me and the Boca Chica bar parkin' lot.
So I stomped on that Ol' Torino, got in front of him and
whipped it into the parkin' lot.
Shut the car down and see him stopped behind me.
Got and went over to ask if he had a problem.
He said he did and reached for my shirt pocket and pulled my bag out.
Then I realized he was a cop.
I apologized and he dumped the bag.
I needed a drink for sure after that :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'd just picked that bag up at the strip bar,
the Esquire Lounge, I do believe.

not by cops knock on wood, even though there has been some close calls. but my case fell out in my car just before the tolls on I76 and my girl asked me why I had it, I told it was for her bro..so she quickly gave it back to me before we reached the toll.. and nothing else was said..

I got busted in September 2006 with an ounce in one bag that I had just picked up and about a gram of my last weed that was left over and I got charged with 2 counts of possession, but I got off of the charges about 7 or 8 months later after all the court bullshit.

And yes, I've heard you can get charged with possession with the intent to sell, or even trafficking if you get caught with it in more than one bag. Also, a lot of the time if you even OWN a scale around here and get busted with it, you can automatically get charged with trafficking. I've heard it helps to keep your scale clean of any weed scraps or bits of shake, and put a letter on top of it, so it seems like you have the scale to weigh up letters to see how much it will cost to send them.

I've never been caught. The only time I have smoked outside of a private residence was around a camp fire on a hiking trail. That was awesome. Then we hotboxed the tent. Also, I don't drive high (get too nervous) and I'm a cautious driver by nature so I've never been pulled over with weed (hell, I've just never been pulled over at all!).

I never tried to hide it from girls, either. I've been with this girl now for over a year, and the first time we hung out I sat down with a bowl and said, "Do you mind if I smoke?" She said no, and now she loves smoking with me. I don't have to worry about sneaking around with it. The downside is that if she catches me smoking then she'll want to smoke, too. Its not a bad thing, really, but sometimes I just need some alone time. When you smoke with your girl she'll want to cuddle and shit like that. I just want to space out and listen to some music sometimes. Its difficult to explore your high when you have to give attention to somebody. Although, the stoned sex always makes up for it.

Sorry, I got a little off topic.

:rofl::rofl:
this is why i said i got caught my girl before. she always wants to do shit when we're high.ijsut wanna lay down and forget where i am.:grinjoint: hahah but i do agree, stoned sex makes up for anything, i mean ANYTHING.lol
The downside is that if she catches me smoking then she'll want to smoke, too. Its not a bad thing, really, but sometimes I just need some alone time. When you smoke with your girl she'll want to cuddle and shit like that. I just want to space out and listen to some music sometimes. Its difficult to explore your high when you have to give attention to somebody. Although, the stoned sex always makes up for it.

Sorry, I got a little off topic.

Back in the '70's, got off due to a mouse eating all of the evidence - made the front page... they called it the marijuana mouse. He was sitting in a cloud smoking a joint rolled in US flag paper. Bad memory, hate to even think about that kind of stuff

thank god for rodents..lol

that reminds me of cheech and chong when chong pulls out the shit and they smoke it... lol you should have smoked the rat shit LOL

A friend of mine was caught with 130 elbows at the Canadian border and was sentenced to 3 years in a Fed joint. Served 7 months and paid a 5k USD fine

My neighbor was caught with a 1/2 of an elbow bagged into 1/8's and was sentenced to 3 years. Served 1.6 years and fined 7.5k USD

Why the same sentence for 2 completely different situations? One was white and the other was black. I believe that every situation differs depending on location and race. Its a shame to say but it is the truth......:thedoubletake:

Iv'e been caught a few times, but always got lucky, I still have no record.

One time I was entering the U.S. at the canadian border, they asked me to pull my car over, so I did. They did a bit of a search, and found nothing. Just as they were about to let me go, one of the customs guys picked up my jacket, that i had been wearing and just thrown on the seat. He found the little water pipe I had just bought and used. They then proceeded to rip my car to shreds. removed tires, interior panels, air cleaner, light lenses and more, dumped all my luggage. they found about a 1/2 oz. of hash. They took me inside, told me I was under arrest, my car was siezed, and I was going to jail for trafficking. After a couple of questions, lots of paperwork and about an hour of doing nothing, one of the guys came back and told me they would let me go and give my car back, because it was for personal use and not trafficking. But ONLY if I agreed to pay a fine of $750, within 90 days, and they would destroy all records of the arrest. I happily agreed, and got the hell out of there, with all the spare parts to my car in the back of it. they only put it back together enough to drive it. The best part of the story is they didn't find it all, I still had a 1/4 oz. and another pipe, and got high again on the way home.

I'm sure that would never happen that way today, this was in 1985. and I'm sure the money was a bribe, why else would they destroy records of it? The weed gods were with me that day.

My mom was the only one that ever busted me, and she always left me the stuff to dispose of "ok, mom, I'll burn it". She's a goot woman.

My ex-wife, who didn't like pot, caught me with a joint, once, near the end of our marriage. She made a huge deal of it, and claimed that that one event caused the end of our marriage. Then, I learned that she had been planning divorce for almost a year and a half. The "Marijuana Incident" was her excuse. She used it to convince her church friends that it was okay for her to divorce me. It was a terribly painful time. But, now I'm glad it's over. If I marry again, I will look for somebody of more like mind. Live and learn.

^^ sucks when your wife won't accept you for who you are...I have empathy.

i think at all of us on here can relate to not being accpeted for who we are. because no matter what there is going to be that one person in our lives that look down on our habit of indulging in cannabis and its culture. BUT, I say forget those people. smoke a bowl;be happy.:grinjoint: in the end the only reliable thing is yourself and the herb.

OK, I got another 'caught, but got lucky' story......... I was dating the bartender at this sleazy little bar. After closing we decided to burn a bowl in the parking lot, before leaving. just as we sparked it up, the cops pulled up and shined the spot light in our faces, he definitley saw what we were doing. I put the bag in my pocket and the pipe under the seat. He made us get out of the truck, and stand by his car. While one cop was telling us "I got enough trouble with this place, I certainly don't need it from the bartender, too.", the other one was going through my truck, and found the pipe. While he was talking to me, i slipped the bag out of my pocket and dropped it on the ground. the other guy came back and threw my pipe on the hood of the car, the first cop picked it up and said " wow, this is a really nice one", gave it back to me and told us to get out of there and go home to smoke. We left, drove around the block, and went back and picked up the bag, that they never saw.

Back
Top Bottom