Anyone buy a Mars Hydro light lately?

Screenshot_2021-02-16-09-27-17-1.png

I was trying to order a TSW 2000 this morning & I'm wondering if they still have a coupon code ? I put 420Mag in but it said it's not valid.
Please let me know if there's a code as I want to get this ordered. Thanks !
Ha ha! Screw that coupon bro! It’s bullshit. She will save you like 6 dollars! Buy from budget or an American company that will appreciate your business. I have that light and I like it. It’s the company. I know their a sponsor and all, that’s why I’m mad. 6 bucks off 250? F that noise. Lol

Ha ha! Screw that coupon bro! It’s bullshit. She will save you like 6 dollars! Buy from budget or an American company that will appreciate your business. I have that light and I like it. It’s the company. I know their a sponsor and all, that’s why I’m mad. 6 bucks off 250? F that noise. Lol
Budget is a little out of my price range unless I only buy 1 light a year.

You would think that a coupon code would do more than just piss you off. I’d call timber or budget, those guys are cool. I will say I do like the damn light tho.

Budget is a little out of my price range unless I only buy 1 light a year.
I think you should hold out and get that sweet light from budget that goes from blue spec. To red spec with the flip of a switch. Talk to em bro, maybe they got a deal for you. They might have a payment plan or something... I will tell you what I do to get new lights.... trade future flowers. Don’t get carried away now. Lol. I’m still giving nuggets out for my timber rigs. Those were expensive. Good luck bro. Are you going full cycle led or just for veg? I like adding cmh for flowering....

I agree, they are pretty cheezy on their discount of 3%. Especially since they don't donate to the contest. Sure they run their own contests; but that's for their benefit since 20 people are doing a journal to try to win 1 light. I haven't heard of them giving someone a light to do a grow for them .... but maybe they have.
Never the less, I do like the TSW 2000's. Right now I have 2 - 1000 watt HPS lights in my Flower Room. I have a TS 3000 & an extra TSW 2000 so I bought 1 more of the 2000's because I'm getting rid of the HPS. Those 3 lights will be the replacement. I also run 2000's in my 5 x 5 for right now. Planning to put something similar to the FC6500 in that tent within the next 2 - 3 months. I also have a 3 x 3 that I'm using for Clones & Seedlings right now; but it will be a Mother Tent once I get the light I want for the 5 x 5. I also have a 2x2x4 tent that I will set up eventually for the Clones. I have a few 2' (2-Bulb) T-5's I use in there. I have a bunch of 4" & 6" Fans & Filters, Timers, Ink Birds, a couple 6 gallon & a 1 gal. Humidifier, a window AC & a Portable AC with Heat also. So I have about 90% of my equipment to go full perpetual.
Just need some finishing touches.
I saved about $8.50 off the 420 Mag site. Was $261.00 total. On the bay it's $279.00 + Tax so probably $300 by time your done. So I guess I saved $39 in a way .... lol.

Back
Top Bottom