Anyone ever grow on their own patio?

dank937

I am thinking about setting up a couple of low height plants on my patio. I have an area between my hottub and privacy fence. Not visible to passer bys or neighbors. Has anyone done this or similar? Should I be concerned about them being spotted from the air since its not a large crop? Or should i plant in a garden to cammo with oher plants and scrog?

Any good help appreciated, thnx!

Depends on whether you're in a legal state or not. If you're legal, your only worries are thieves. A not so nice dog works well.

Since you're worried about visibility from the air my guess is you need stealth. I'd go greenhouse/covered somehow from above or indoor.

:peace:

I agree with Aces,

Also you have to think, when they start to flower, you can't mistake that sweet aroma of cannabis!!! when I was growing my Afgoo outdoors this last season, I live in a back of a quadplex, and I could go out into the front to check the mail, and smell my babies!!! I would walk around the quadplex to the other side and I could smell them when the wind would blow... I only had 2 plants, 1 being put under LST and 1 not... the tallest got to 3ft 10in. the LST stretched up to 3 feet!!! after being tied down twice...

so yea no...

I live in CA and am Prop 215 legal!!! So being spotted is not a concern of mine, but still keeping them from being known is always a must!!! you never know how shady a friend can be!!!

:peacetwo:

Thanx Stonr and Aces.
I live in the mid west so I guess I will be beefing up my basement closet.
I am new to growing so I wasnt aware of how strong the smell is at maturity, at just a month my one test hydro plant is already starting to stink (in a good way)

Yah I live In sunny AZ and that's out here... I can sometimes manage them out in the sun for a few hrs during the winter time only....word

Yah I live In sunny AZ and that's out here... I can sometimes manage them out in the sun for a few hrs during the winter time only....word

yea here in cali, right now the temps are at a comfortable 70 - 75 degrees, so from 11:00 - 3:45 my GDP sits out for some sunlight!!! can't wait for the outdoor season again!!!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom