Anyone ever had to take a break?

yako

Well lately ive been really paranoid... i have been smoking for about 2 1/2 years and ive never had a problem with it. then school started to suck absolute balls, and home sucked. my dad tells me i need to quit weed atleast for a little bit, and i guess im going to actually listen to him , but i mean i love marijuana. it seems like i will be able to chief it again but not for a while, but then again that doesn't really make much sense. has this happened to anyone else where they just had to take a break for a bit, or will i most likely have to just quit? :confused:

I've got a friend that has to go through this once every few months. He's learned to look at the bright side. His tolerance level keeps getting reset to low...

dude i know exactly what ur talking about some times u do just need a break to get ur head clear and then when u have gotten all ur shit together u will pretty much know that u can go smoke weed again.

......I'm on a break right now....

not so much a by choice break....but a mandated one. ( no $ shit happened and money is to tight to be spending it on buying nug)

I also had to take a break when I was attempting to get my job back after I was drug tested...took a month off just about then they told me I would have to pay for rehab and I said fuck that bye bye.

taking a break also means your tolerance will go down....so just wait till you go to try and clear the next bowl by yourself....you will be about half way through it...and be like woah...it's been a long time since it took this less of a amt to get me this high....

fuck lol I took the month off and when I went back it was almost just like it used to be when I first started toking. I almost couldnt handle it. But it was mad fun.

my momma always says....it will always be there when your ready for it again.

dude i know exactly what ur talking about some times u do just need a break to get ur head clear and then when u have gotten all ur shit together u will pretty much know that u can go smoke weed again.

couldnt have said it better. ive also been smokin daily for bout the past 2 years. after that much time thoughts can become muddle and kinda hard to get a grip on. while i havent stopped altogether im just takin a couple day breaks here and there, pretty cool when the second days of soberness rolls around and you feel all this energy in you. makes me wanna run around and scream "IM SOBER IM SOBER!!" :cheesygrinsmiley:
but most important thing is to do what is best for you, youll know what needs to change and how to. just implement what ever you decide and have fun with it.
:peace:

i dont know about a break on purpose. i mean its good cuz ur tolerance lowers..but i just cant do it. its bad enough goin 1 day without it when you dont have money. but if it would help you then go aheadd lol

I've taken a couple of breaks over the years. Once because I was going on vacation out of Canada, so I figured it would be best not to bring any with the whole border situation, and a couple of times to lower my tolerance. But I haven't had to in a long time. It's been a couple of years since I've gone more than a day without smoking, and I've noticed that lately even if I only go a day without smoking, I still seem to get higher when I do finally smoke.

lol i think once in a while its straight to take a break...ive smoked for like 4-4 1/2 years and ive taken a couple of brakes....They let your pockets and wallets fatten, your tolerance levels go down, and it gives you a chance to fix your problems.

Then once you feel you want to again, you toke, and you get Twizzted like Backkkk in the day when you didnt smoke so much lol, its great. =]

Well I had to take about 4 years off because of a cage I was thrown in but that is now all over and I can say I will never take another break unless I am forced to...just too many benifits for me to walk away from it!

SM2007....:peace::smokin:

Speaking of offers, I got one last night. I've been on a break lately as well. It ended last night. I didn't realize how much my tolerance had actually dropped. WOW.

Iv'e taken lots of break throughout my life, for lots of reasons: the wife wanted me to, jobs, lack of money, etc., while always knowing that I'd go back some day.

But the best part about it is, cannabis lets you take a break, without all the nasty side effects of quitting other drugs.

yeah, people say my personality is changed because of it but I mean I just made stupid ass mistakes... last year I was smoking while doing really well in school and conversationally but I screwed up an entire quarter by just wanting to smoke all the time and acting like it was the end of the world if I didnt have any weed or something. idk I just need to get caught up in school and pay off my debts and then I think ill be straight. I know I can smoke and make good decisions but its just that you have to keep it that way. lol. I just feel like an idiot. sorry for bringin the bullshit.

Hi Folks, It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything. in The past posts, mostly in the grower’s forum, and in the past I posted lots about my wife using weed to help her taper and stop using the fentanyl patch. We used lots and lots of strong indica oil from the medical dispensary to help her. She has had chronic pain for many years. For the past 4 years since she left the Fentanyl behind she has been high dose THC every day five times a day. So this past week, she finally hit the wall and I have been giving her a low dose of THC, along with CBD and CBN. With the THC oil she has never felt euphoric, only a lot less anxious. Now that she has been on low dose THC (to help the CBD-CBN be more effective), she is slowly returning. Does anyone have any advice about how to make this transition easier for her?

Back
Top Bottom