Anyone ever hear of Ryan Riley?

jg106256

So what's up with alkaline water?
Here is a copy of an email I got about using alkaline water and getting great results. Does he mean to just filter the water and then make it alkaline by adding pH up?

Insert Logo Here
Alkaline Water For Explosive Yields

High justin,

Ever wonder how some growers can harvest POUNDS during their first grow and unfortunate others only harvest in mere ounces? What's their secret? Well, I'm about to let you in on it.
(Many commercial growers DON'T want you to know these things because it threatens their supply production!)
People always ask me how I get my buds so big, and I'm about to share with you one of my Top Secrets.

The Importance Of Water

One of the most crucial elements any budding marijuana plant needs is that of high quality, pure and alkaline water.
To understand the VAST importance water has on your buds, let's take a look at the growing medium.
Inside any growing medium, there is a whole host of beneficial bacteria at any give time. These beneficial microbes produce nutrient rich fertilizer that the plant then uses as powerful nutrition to produce many different parts of the plant. Including, buds, flowers, stems, leaves, intracellular fluid -- you name it!
When you water your buds with tap water, it contains vast amounts of chlorine (as well as many other chemicals), that not only DESTROYS these micro-organism colonies that leave your plants deficient in essential nutrition, but it also creates a very acidic environment for your precious buds! Not to mention the horrible artificial taste!!!!!
People always ask me how I get my buds so big and with and incredible deep, aromatic flavour we all have grown to love & enjoy. I tell them to start with the basics. Lots of light, a great temperature, and of course, WATER!!!!

Reverse Osmosis Blues

So many veteran professionals will turn to Reverse Osmosis Water filtration. This is a great start, BUT, it comes with a caveat.
Reverse Osmosis is a multi-stage filter purification system that strips all the bullshit out your water supply, taking out up to 99.9% of fluoride, chlorine, and any other VOC's as well as harmful sediments and whatnot.

The Problem
1. By stripping out the TRACE MINERALS, you are vastly reducing the enzymatic capabilities of your plant tissue. Without going into too much advanced into Botany here (Oh, my college days.....), I'll just say this for now: certain metabolic processes inside the plant cells only activate when certain trace minerals are present, and ONLY then.
What this means is, if you're zinc deficient in your grow medium, certain "building blocks" of healthy buds will be snoozing. They WONT go into producing incredible jaw-dropping nugs that are sticky and glistening with THC resin crystals!
In nature, whenever a plant is not getting what it needs, it enters into a reserved state of dormancy. Your plant will literally wait and wait and wait until it gets adequate amounts of crucial nutrients until it starts producing big, heavy buds for you!!!!! And some growers never supply their plants with the proper nutrition, right up until Harvest Time!!!!
2. The second reason Reverse Osmosis isn't a complete solution (albeit 1-million times better than tap water) is because it filters the water, sure, but it does absolutely NOTHING for the pH balance of the water.
Municipal water tends to be highly acidic, and reverse osmosis alone WILL NOT buffer the pH and make your water alkaline. To do this from an RO system, I suggest you add on a special filter that re-adds trace minerals back into the water as well as alkalizing your solution.
Many of my students call me up FREAKING OUT at their growth rate yield increase after incorporating this one crucial tip.
Conclusion

So my fellow 420 lovers, I encourage you to get ahold of the highest quality, purest alkaline water that you possibly can.
Cannabis DOES NOT thrive in an overly acidic environment, whether your chosen grow medium is in Hydroponics or Soil.
For More Killer Top-shelf Herb Growing Information, Check Out My Complete Guide, Growing Elite Marijuana!!!!!
Until next time, Keep it GREEN LOVING and full of LIGHT.

Peace,

Ryan

Only plant from alkaline soils in nature thrive in alkaline soils, cannabis is not one of them. Growing cannabis in an alkaline environment would severely lock out nutrients availability to the plants. You can verify this in the cannabis plant pest problem solver and the plant abuse chart.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom