Anyone ever revegged mid bloom due to faulty timer?

Barney86

Hi folks, having a bit of a drama here. Thought at first it was just wierd sativa genetics that takes ages to flower.
First time I've done a sativa grow. Only grown 1 other sativa dom plant in 3 years and she done my head in.
I've realised now though that I fucked up the lighting for a few days about 4 weeks after the flip (12+ week bloom strains)
Google is not my friend in this one though. Anything I type in comes up with pics of folk supercropping.

So my question is, has anyone ever fucked the lights up a few weeks in. Stalled them then let them finish?

The tops are almost done (14 weeks down the line) but the rest of the plants look like they're just about to fill out with wierd buds full of tiny leaves.
Just wondering if anyone else has done this and how it turned out?
Any info be greatly appreciated. Cheers troops.

I did that two weeks into flowering. I added a light and forgot to connect it to the timer. Genius move. One of the plants completely regressed. The other three just stalled. I think it delayed everything about that amount of time. The one that regressed was a Northern light. It finished up just fine. I think I was lucky. I did end up with some seeds, which I only noticed when I cured. I don’t think it affected the potency much. You should be on the look out for hermies (males sacs).

Yeah I’ve had a sativa or two reveg because of my timer screwups. In my case they were close to finishing so I harvested them. In my not so vast experience once they get confused like that they take quite a long time to get unconfused.

Pure sativas especially tend to be a bit more vague about finishing and can sometimes sort of wander around on the edge between flowering and vegging. I watch closely to see if they’re getting more sticky, or less sticky and more leafy. If it’s the latter I harvest.

I did that two weeks into flowering. I added a light and forgot to connect it to the timer. Genius move. One of the plants completely regressed. The other three just stalled. I think it delayed everything about that amount of time. The one that regressed was a Northern light. It finished up just fine. I think I was lucky. I did end up with some seeds, which I only noticed when I cured. I don’t think it affected the potency much. You should be on the look out for hermies (males sacs).
Yeah there's no nanners yet thankfully. Just some really fuckin wierd lookin plants. I'll post some pics in a few hours once the lights are on. Terrified to disturb them now lol.
They stalled for 3 or 4 weeks. The buds were just forming and only maybe a week ago started looking like they're actually going to turn into propper buds again. If somewhat fluffy and full of wierd wee leaves. Worst case scenario I'll just turn the lot into a bar of pollen.
My old man's pretty good with the bubble bags so I'll get him to do it. Last time I done it it came out like shit, squidgy brown oily stuff lol.

Yeah I’ve had a sativa or two reveg because of my timer screwups. In my case they were close to finishing so I harvested them. In my not so vast experience once they get confused like that they take quite a long time to get unconfused.

Pure sativas especially tend to be a bit more vague about finishing and can sometimes sort of wander around on the edge between flowering and vegging. I watch closely to see if they’re getting more sticky, or less sticky and more leafy. If it’s the latter I harvest.
Yeah one of thems 80% sativa, the other im not sure about but it's looking almost identical. Strain guide just says 12weeks bloom. No specifics on genetics. It's amnesia haze though.
They're frosty as hell, sticky and stinky, just fluffy as fuck and don't look like real buds lol.

I'll edit the text in just now. ..

Attachments

• IMG_20190420_191039.jpg
    IMG_20190420_191039.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20190420_191031.jpg
    IMG_20190420_191031.jpg
    868.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20190420_191054.jpg
    IMG_20190420_191054.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20190420_191153.jpg
    IMG_20190420_191153.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20190420_191157.jpg
    IMG_20190420_191157.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 98
Looks nice and frosty anyway. Not the sort of leafy reveg I was talking about. Definitely a bad hair day though.
Yeah mate that's putting it nicely lol.
Definitely frosty as fuck though.
If it all goes tits up I'll still get a fair few Oz worth of awesome pollen. I've been smoking the bottom stuff cos im out and even that's getting me fairly stoned. The 80% one is pretty strong by any accounts. Would've been something pretty special if I hadn't fucked them up
:(

Back
Top Bottom