Anyone ever smoked/heard of Kiwi?

BtodaLew

So I got a gram of Kiwi yesterday for 25 bucks. same dude i got my Trainwreck on... the "trainwreck" was okay. took bout 3 bowls to get nice and stoned, ... how is Kiwi? i hope im not getting ripped off. i think i might have gotten ripped off on that trainwreck, even tho it was pretty good.

my bad. should have said three bong rips. like me and 3 or 4 other ppl finished off my last gram and we all got stoned. so thats good. but anyone know bout Kiwi?

never herd of it, but if it taste like kiwi that would be pretty cool, let us know how it smokes

k i will it was ten bucks less a g than the trainwreck i got i hope its good. ill definitely let u guys know.

you have to take in to consideration your location and who you know, LA has clubs you can go to, i don't know if florda does, but sometimes thats what the dank sells for in some places..

dude im poor and live in the boondocks! with a bad headlight that ive gotten pulled over for at least ten times, by like the same cops. damn im hi off it. it smelled skunky, i think is the term? i could smell it rly good outside of the sealed bag and yeah, it stunk but stunk in a good way! its all fuzzy lmao. just had another dude tell me i could get a q from him for 80 bucks so im like "gimme ur number im switchin to you" lol.

seems almost exactly like that phony kush (highs, but not THAT high) i got once. its all fuzzy and smells wonderful, is bright bright green like itd grow in the dark, and is just... good. i wish i had a bong. lol

Back
Top Bottom