Anyone ever used real fruit juices or other human type products for organic teas

Hey everyone... I have done a lot of searching around but haven't been to lucky in finding the answers I'm looking for. I was wondering about adding a few products to my organic tea's that I am feeding my babies.... anyone have any input on these items...

Naked "green machine" fruit smoothy...( all natural ingredients, also has a lot of green foods in the mix...including blue green algae, spiralina, kiwi, apples, banana)...

Spirallina pills (1000mg crushed)

Green coconut water- lots of sugars and potassium, low salts (for bloom?)

Has anyone used similar juices or additives to their organic feedings?

I have read about some of the items that are in the Naked Green machine being used separately for fertalizer's but as a whole I wasn't sure.

I did add 3 capfuls...approx 20ml of Naked Green Machine to my last feeding as well as 1x 1000mg spiralina pill ground up and the plants did seem to like the feeding, (no negative reactions or weird growths)

Anyone else used any crazy juices or additives with positive effects or have any more scientific evidence for or against using these things...

Thanks!!

Re: Anyone ever used real fruit juices or other human type products for organic teas.

After a few more hours on the internet, I did find some very interesting information regarding coconut water (milk) and using it with growing. It seems to have a lot of growth hormone type effects associated with larger and thicker stems, more bud sites and possibly can induce a quicker bloom...

Now these studies I am posting were not specific to cannabis plants but I am even more curious than ever before. I have yet to check the ppm and ph of coconut water because I have to re calibrate my PH meter but will as soon as tomm when the hydrostore opens.

COCONUT WATER YIELDS PLANT GROWTH HORMONES

African Journal of Plant Science

I also did find some other interesting facts about using spiralina as well...It seems to have many macro and micronutrients that plants could use...

https://idosi.org/ajps/3(4)10/5.pdf

Spirulina FAQ's

Well so far I have been experimenting with some questionable nutrient additives. I have so far used on 2 separate feedings, 3 capfuls of Naked, "green machine" fruit smooty and also 1 500mg spiralina pill and so far no negative results. I did actually notice a increase in growth after both applications, but there also has been quite a few changing variables within the grow so it is hard to tell if the juice nutrients were really the cause of the increased growth. I will continue to use them throughout the veg stage, however, I do not want any adverse effects in flower, due to any plant hormones I may be unaware of. I will be trying green coconut water though during flowering. I have read good things about the many micronutrients in coconut water, as well as very high potassium. Hope it works!

Hey Icemud,

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you as far as feeding goes, but I have a book on growing marijuana that does reference watering with different fruit juices or extracts just before harvest to alter the flavor and smell of the buds...

Back
Top Bottom