Anyone familiar with a strain called ACDC?

Hello I am trying to track down a supplier of seeds or clones of a strain called ACDC. If anyone knows anything about where I can get my hands on either seeds or a clone please PM me

Thanks
I looked for ac/dc and couldn't come up with anything, but a member suggested Thunderstruck. I found the seeds at Herbies so I'll be trying them in a few months.

O.K. I just read a little of a post between you and the Oregon Gal about Legislature etc. etc. I'd like to say THANK GOD!
I Am a 53 yr old man whom spent many months of my Adolescent Life In Jail for Marijuana buying & Selling. I Never made even enough to cover my OWN FREAKING HABIT NEVER MIND Make a Dishonest Living off of it! So @ 16 yrs and 3 days old I was arrested for the 1st time and by the time I was 18 I couldn't Cross the Border Or Go to a college outside of Canada! I Know without A DOUBT. Had I been able to do said opportunity. I Too may have been able to Achieve something Amazing with My Life. Instead of getting an education Inside a Building FULL OF CRIMINALS!!! PERFECT PLACE TO REHABILITATE A YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE LIFE-
- I May Not Be A Psychologist Or Psychiatrist However I DO KNOW That Sure as F--- Didn't Turn Out So Well For ME! It's Truly a MIRACLE Of Miracles that I'm Even Alive Today. Oh Yeah, when I was in for a 9 day sentence for suspend driving and as a result of my Past Marijuana record I Got Time. Then go figure I was almost Killed in my sleep by some mental health patient whom was- - - stock piling his Meds! I Know Right? anyway. I was suppose to be in my OWN Cell due to a severe sleep disorder. & long story short. Trip to the Hospital on the Flat Board , Nose broke 2 places severe concussion. Got my own cell for the next 5 days & when released. Straight to the Lawyers Office & U Bet there's a Lawsuit Pending. 2 yrs after he assaulted Me That Same Man KILLED A Cell Mate!
whom Also was probably sleeping as well> " God Rest His Soul" A Men. But For the Grace Of Whom Or Whatever-
- Powers That Be "There Go I" Anyhow I'll Not Keep U Any longer Brother Grower. I've also attempted 2 other Grow Journals here- - One by the Handle/donnyd63 & The Other/CabinetGrower as well. I assure U that I'll FINISH THIS ONE!
- Thank You KINDLY for reading this Older Grower I am quite Excited about This Time Around as I Finally Have some Proper Gear Eh!

XWSbHa74.png
IMG_41628.JPG
IMG_165334.JPG
IMG_44068.JPG
Canada_USA_Ready_for_the_FUTURE.jpg

I Sincerely Hope that Obama Or Whomever Is Next in charge Has The Sense to Pull the rest Of Congresses HEADS from ASS!
Hopefully they'll Follow My NEW Government's Initiative and Follow Suit! I hope this message finds you in Good Spirits My Hopefully -- - New Friend! Keep Up The Good Fight Brother it's GREAT To See that You Have No Blinders On Bro. All The Best To You & Yours.

Sincerely: Donald James :Namaste: :Namaste: :bravo: :tokin: & BeddyBye for me LOL

Hey OG :)

AC/DC can not be bought in seed form, as stated above, it is a pheno of Cannatonic.

The best information I could find on it when I looked into the same thing was:

If you plant 100 Cannatonic seeds, you will get 25 THC dominate plants, 50 that are roughly 1:1 THC:CBD and 25 that are high CBD (20%). These last 25 are the ones that have been named AC/DC.

Whatever you do, do NOT buy seeds that say they are AC/DC, its a scam.

RC

Back
Top Bottom