Anyone familiar with Earth Juice nutrients?

I am just starting in with my second attempt. I have decided to use FFOF soil with 10% perlite added, and Earth Juice nutes called Grow, Bloom and Micro Blast. I am growing autos, under 2 400w Mars Hydro LEDs. The girls are only 14 and 12 days old, so I'm trying to get info while I have time.
I am having an issue getting a feeding schedule because being blind, and all of the schedules that I have found or days have been in image form that my screen reader cannot read. Does anyone know of any text based feeding schedule that I could download or refer back to? Any help is truly appreciated! God bless!

I use EARTH JUICE HI-BRIX its a sugar substitute for DWC, I LOVE it I add mammoth p to get my microbes out of my coco or DWC. So between both they make health lush plants

Thanks for your response. I don't suppose you happen to know where I can find text-based feeding schedules for the three I am using? Cannot do the images, my screen reader won't pick it up.
I am sure if you Google it that there is a feeding schedule, I'll do some research and let you know I give 5-10ml of the hi-Bri per gallon of water

Back
Top Bottom