Anyone from Germany zufällig here?

No Germans here

After days of waiting I am allowed to take the conclusion that there aren't growers from Germany ( accept me ) in this group , I believe the most are only on national forums active, could be because the general lacks of language knowledge here...

Re: Crazy

I once got more than a little crazy in the back of a Mercedes - does that count, lol?

EDIT: BtW, what is the cannabis scene like in Germany these days? Laws, attitudes, prices, general ability, most popular strain, et cetera?

me also but also in the front seat , the scene grows every day but the laws are still stupid and at the end it depends what of Germany you live, some parts are worse than others , and making me start is the quality changes like every delivery and was getting shit but smoke able weed , and of course like the most western countries it's not cheap that's been also one reason for me to try out for myself...

good or bad or naughty crazy ❓

I was in Bavaria, so all three :) It is a police-state and a clear vision of The New World Order, so privacy or freedom are not basic rights. Your automobile can be stopped by the police because your registration plate indicates that you are in a certain age-category that they are targeting for DUI testing. It happened to a few friends of mine.

Bavarians are conditioned to think about sex, meat & cars most of the time & a majority of their TV ads seemed to be for different types of yogurt. Small amounts of cannabis, under 5 grams or so, were essentially decriminalised in 1994, German Court Allows Possession of Small Amounts of Marijuana - NYTimes.com However, Bavaria is a "Free State" within Germany and their police continued to enforce the old interpretation of the law, where A joint equals Jail.

Bavarians have a very strong Beer culture, but cannabis is quietly accepted socially as an Alpine smoking herb that their grandfathers used to indulge in. I worked along with lots of rustic country people, so I used to get mine from fairly remote villages & towns in the countryside.

[video=youtube_share;uR46m8ZpNDE]
[/video]

Your automobile can be stopped by the police because your registration plate indicates that you are in a certain age-category that they are targeting for DUI testing.

Profiling? That word causes many people to go ballistic (admittedly, sometimes for good reason). But I have to ask: Was it determined (from reviewing arrest/conviction records, perhaps) that said age group had a higher percentage of people who consumed (too much) alcohol and then tried to drive afterwards? If so, then that would be one of the situations where I'd consider profiling to be just good sense. Got a high-crime neighborhood in your jurisdiction? Send a higher percentage of your police to patrol that neighborhood than patrol other, lower-crime ones. It's called using your available manpower more effectively, lol. As an old - and successful - fisherman once told me, you have better luck if you cast your line where the most fish are.

If, OtOH, there was zero factual basis for expending a higher percentage of effort on that particular age range, of course, then I would consider it to be a stupid thing to do.

Bavarians are conditioned to think about sex, meat & cars most of the time & a majority of their TV ads seemed to be for different types of yogurt.

LOL... what?!? I think about sex, meat, and cars. (Not necessarily in that order (but most often so ;) ).) And because I do... if a commercial comes on for some kind of yogurt, that's when I head to the bathroom to empty my bladder.

Or at least I would have, back when I watched television. I don't think I've actually watched a television commercial for years. Even when I did spend an appreciable amount of time watching TV, I tended to record things on the DVR and either fast-forward past the commercials or, if I was going to use its DVD recorder, edit them out. When I wasn't using the DVR to skip commercials. well, I had something like 1,200 channels (I guess my satellite receiver must have been... err... damaged, lofl?) so there was always something more interesting to watch than an advertisement for something that I obviously didn't need (or I'd have already purchased it).

I worked along with lots of rustic country people, so I used to get mine from fairly remote villages & towns in the countryside.

I've always thought that hillbillies were pretty much the same, the world over. Great people, lol - and smart enough to kill things and then eat them ;) .

Rambling again....

Profiling? That word causes many people to go ballistic (admittedly, sometimes for good reason). But I have to ask: Was it determined (from reviewing arrest/conviction records, perhaps) that said age group had a higher percentage of people who consumed (too much) alcohol and then tried to drive afterwards?

It was age profiling, because they considered the 25-30 year olds to be under-represented in their figures. By targeting that age group for random stops, they were able to bulk up that number. It wasn't just alcohol they were targeting. One friend had a very residual amount of THC in his urine & it took him over a year of testing and abstinence to get over that situation, barely hanging on to his Driving license and hence his Job. He used to only ever partake on Friday evenings, so his head was clear for work. They pulled him over, due to his age/license plate, on a Monday morning.

I've always thought that hillbillies were pretty much the same, the world over. Great people, lol - and smart enough to kill things and then eat them ;) .

I read recently that the Hillbillies were originally Ulster Scots who ended up in the Appalachians due to the similarity with their native landscape. The "billy" bit is supposed to come from their loyalty to "King Billy" or William of Orange. Not sure if that is true, but I found it really interesting.

It was age profiling, because they considered the 25-30 year olds to be under-represented in their figures.

Oh... In other words, they didn't have evidence that this age group were more likely to be driving around drunk, they just wanted to have a higher percentage of their arrests of drunks be from that age group? <SHAKES HEAD AND MUTTERS>

One friend had a very residual amount of THC in his urine & it took him over a year of testing and abstinence to get over that situation, barely hanging on to his Driving license and hence his Job. He used to only ever partake on Friday evenings, so his head was clear for work.

That kind of thing has always bugged the <BLEEP!> out of me, and for two separate reasons. First, the most obvious one: Evidence of past use of cannabis "hangs around" long after any effects (positive or negative) from that usage have faded into history.

But equally important is the fact that urinalysis is a great way to catch consumers of cannabis (a more or less harmless substance) - while not being very good at all at catching consumers of most other "illicit" (and much more harmful, in many ways) substances. We could smoke a couple joints tomorrow night, and if you get picked for a random urine test two or three weeks later, you could end up getting fired. However - and I apologize for making up a specific example here, and wish to state that I am in NO WAY trying to glorify the thing - we could get off work Friday evening, do lines literally all night long - and both "pee clean" on Monday morning! How unfair is that?

(BtW, moderators, if you feel the need to edit the above into something less specific that still gets my point across, feel free to so do with my blessing!!!)

I read recently that the Hillbillies were originally Ulster Scots who ended up in the Appalachians due to the similarity with their native landscape. The "billy" bit is supposed to come from their loyalty to "King Billy" or William of Orange. Not sure if that is true, but I found it really interesting.

I was using the term in the generic sense, meaning rural folk. But I had never read that before, and I also found it to be interesting (thanks). I have a little Scot blood running through my veins. But I'm a mutt, lol. There's some Irish, some Russian, several native American tribes, and one or two others. Mix it all together, distill it down... and what you get is "poor folk," ;) . I jokingly stated recently in a different thread that, when the Great Depression occurred, many of the residents of my state didn't even notice. But I wasn't really joking. Grandad used to make Mom help him catch groundhogs when he couldn't afford ammunition for his single-shot .22LR (hey, you have to eat something) - and I'm quite sure that quite a bit of the "bird" consumed over the years in this area was small, and looked suspiciously like pigeon.

And I just realized that there is more off-topic content in this post than "on." That's a sure sign that it's past my bedtime, since I do not appear to be blessed with a potent sativa buzz. Have a good night, everyone - and a safe one!

Back
Top Bottom