anyone from ohio?

wavewillow7n05

hey there . . .just wanted to say hi ... i've been on this site for awhile but just started posting. . .i hate my town (mostly cuz since i live in a small town and once u get arrested ALL the cops follow u cuz they kno u smoke...) im almost outta my probation period (yay) cuz i only get to smoke like once a month right now. . .it used to be like an 8th a day and i miss it. . .its how me and my bf met! well dont wanna bore u all so :joint: enjoy smokin for me for awhile. . .

oh believe me i will be getting out soon...i have to finish up one year of college and me and my bf are taking off :smokin: no idea where yet tho lol

Eye lives in OH and love it...best pot laws in the nation (for personal possession under 100 g)...but when you gotta ramble, you gotta.
Heads everywhere are scrambling for a place to be free...you can lose your drivers license and professional license just for personal possession, even in Ohio...it's all so ridiculous, this world-wide con about herb...it's like a comic book, you just can't believe the world could be duped so stupidly.

jeeper said:
Welcome to the forums of 420times.......take yer coat off ...sit down , relax , and stay awhile sugar.....:smokin:

i here that damn its cold out here - 3 out as i type this
but coudnt say it any better welcome

Ya know what ? There's nothin wrong with "Oh High Uh" We got allot of different people here . And if ya don't like the fact that only half of em speaks english . Get out , plain and simple . More bud for me anyways I say . Besides .......We're slowly switchin em to english ...........:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom