Anyone grow Blueberry Cookies or RockBud?

felis

420 Member
Guys,
I'm looking for growing info on Dinafem Blueberry Cookies and Soma Seeds RockBud.

In particular, I'd like to know if they are light, moderate or heavy nute feeders, what EC worked for you during veg and flowering, and the amount of stretch that can be anticipated [ with good lighting already factored in ]? The amount of stretch I'm for sure interested in, as I've not grown either strain yet.

Are there any peculiarities associated with either strain? Such as.......prone to mold, humidity preferences, ambient temp preferences, ph preferences, etc? Pretty much any growing factors that vary from "normal".

Thanks.
I want to have all of my ducks in a row.........before I begin growing these strains.

Sorry to say the same thing about Soma genetics. Watch them carefully also. Soma never bred hermie traits out of his genetics. He said he grows the plant naturally. I am not sure if Rock bud is one of the bad ones. I had a whole package of lavender hermie on me. Even the "Males" hermied and showed white hairs. I will never grow Soma genetics again.

I have had lots of Dinafem genetics put out bananas. None of them really hermied. There were no full male flowers. Don't panic with the bananas they rarely cause seeds. "Though D.J. Shorts genetics seem too have proven me wrong on this." I have never had a Dinafem plant seed other plants so I don't worry about them anymore. I still grow Dinafems genetics.

Thanks for your input guys.
Well......I have a few Soma Rockbud seeds. Guess I'll see how the grow goes.

Back
Top Bottom