Anyone grow G13 Auto Fro-Yo strain?

Koolbudz

So far not impressed at all with this strain, it's an auto but it's actually growing slower than all my photos I have grown. Sure it started to flower quick but really I am so unimpressed I was going to just throw it out it's such a waste of electricity. So far so little trichomes on leaves it's got to be the worst growing plant I have had. Makes me sick every time I go in and see it....

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THIS CLEAR THIS IS NOT A HIT ON G13 LABS THEY HAVE GREAT PRODUCTS NEVER AN ISSUE

0618211134.jpg

Did you top her and do lots of defoliation?

Autos start slow, then when stretch hit can explode with growth....
Was not topped or fimmed, was lst only with one very minor trim. This one has never grown quite right, plant has more 3 finger leaves than regular leaves, but it isnt from it trying to reveg. The plant has gone from 24/0 to 18/6 lighting nothing weird has happened throughout its life with me so......

Was not topped or fimmed, was lst only with one very minor trim. This one has never grown quite right, plant has more 3 finger leaves than regular leaves, but it isnt from it trying to reveg. The plant has gone from 24/0 to 18/6 lighting nothing weird has happened throughout its life with me so......
Wow...I'm not too sure what's going on. I know @Justin Goody is highly talented when it comes to autoflowers and might be able to to weigh in.
I've not heard of the strain (which is not surprising)....but it could be Genetics. Does the breeder give any indications of expected yields?

Wow...I'm not too sure what's going on. I know @Justin Goody is highly talented when it comes to autoflowers and might be able to to weigh in.
I've not heard of the strain (which is not surprising)....but it could be Genetics. Does the breeder give any indications of expected yields?
Autos are just weird. Just don’t judge them all by the actions of 1 weirdo, that’s all I can say.
To me that plant looks like it’s just beginning to flower and needs 30-40 more days. Not sure why the change in light times but if burning electricity is a worry, it can grow on almost nothing, take it down to 12. If it’s not burnt and it’s just sitting there, give it more food. There is no revegging an auto, so that’s not something to worry about.

I currently have 2 dope seeds Gelato autos growing, started on the same day. One is inside and one is outside. The inside one is about to get cut down, right on time at like 75 days old.
The one outside is just starting to really flower, but has shown sex for 20-30 days already. It needs at least another month. Not supposed to happen but it is.
Auto genetics are getting better and more consistent as a whole, but are still a bit unpredictable. And with new strains and new breeders, we are all bound to get a freak here and there.
They aren’t for everyone, but at first I had to try not to be turned off by a single experience that could be due to something completely out of my hands. Seems like out of every 10 autos, at least one isn’t quite right.
Done right and with genetics firing on all cylinders, autos are amazing little beasts.

Autos are just weird. Just don’t judge them all by the actions of 1 weirdo, that’s all I can say.
To me that plant looks like it’s just beginning to flower and needs 30-40 more days. Not sure why the change in light times but if burning electricity is a worry, it can grow on almost nothing, take it down to 12. If it’s not burnt and it’s just sitting there, give it more food. There is no revegging an auto, so that’s not something to worry about.

I currently have 2 dope seeds Gelato autos growing, started on the same day. One is inside and one is outside. The inside one is about to get cut down, right on time at like 75 days old.
The one outside is just starting to really flower, but has shown sex for 20-30 days already. It needs at least another month. Not supposed to happen but it is.
Auto genetics are getting better and more consistent as a whole, but are still a bit unpredictable. And with new strains and new breeders, we are all bound to get a freak here and there.
They aren’t for everyone, but at first I had to try not to be turned off by a single experience that could be due to something completely out of my hands. Seems like out of every 10 autos, at least one isn’t quite right.
Done right and with genetics firing on all cylinders, autos are amazing little beasts.
I have grown a 3 Auto's this being #3 the other two strains grew fine and larger than expected, this one is just a weirdo.... Was wondering if others had the had same experience with this strain or if all went well..

I looked it up, I think it was a freebie from an order, but it doesnt seem like a large plant per specs and in real life even smaller, mine is at 18-20" tall....

I'm set up for photos to use that 12/12 flip and stretch to get to my lights, so with 1kw of lights @ my height the plant isnt getting full use of my electricity because its such a turd. just throwing away power.

10 days later, not much size change (some swelling) but aroma has started to be much more potent, I do give the plant that, nice smell.

0629212138[1].jpg

Well I looked at some other grows of this strain and it sure looks like mine is doing much better than the grows I saw. Buds are beginning to swell but I'm betting another 2 weeks till finished. The 3 finger leaves seem to be genetics based on what I saw in those grows. Another said their plant was short and bushy but had bad bud structure, mine doesnt seem to have the bad bud structure but is definitely short. This would probably be really good for a small tent grow.

0704210938[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom