Anyone growing with Flying Skull?

Rider509

I know a lot of people swear by Z7 for hydroponics. Has anyone grown with the full Flying Skull product line? After spending some time on their website I'm digging the Flying Skull approach to growing cannabis and am hoping to hear from others who have BTDT.
Thanks!

I know a lot of people swear by Z7 for hydroponics. Has anyone grown with the full Flying Skull product line? After spending some time on their website I'm digging the Flying Skull approach to growing cannabis and am hoping to hear from others who have BTDT.
Thanks!
I've used their z7 and have been pondering the same. Their z7 product is second to none. In my opinion it's a must have. As far as the rest if their line I want to try it. If it's as good as z7 I can just imagine how awesome the rest of their products are!!!!

Thanks!

Great question Rider. Hope someone can give some insight on this, I would like to know also.
Only thing I have used from them is the z7 and always will.

I have used their Nuke em with great results.. The Clone guard almost killed my clones ..
That's wild, Jed, cuz Clone Guard is the one product of theirs that made me go "hmmmmm, not sure I'm buying those claims."

Great question Rider. Hope someone can give some insight on this, I would like to know also.
Only thing I have used from them is the z7 and always will.
Hey dj, I may just have to be the lab rat to test it. I was impressed by the tone and content of the website, and even though they are geared toward the commercial growers I can see that they're considerate of personal growers as well.
But yeah, I hope somebody, anybody?, has used it and can chime in with their experience.

Boom!
420-magazine-mobile1173027395.jpg

That's wild, Jed, cuz Clone Guard is the one product of theirs that made me go "hmmmmm, not sure I'm buying those claims."

Well I can assure you that they almost killed All of my clones .. I purchased both products so I am not spouting a bunch of freebies or anything like that .. The Nuke em works very well ,just had bad results with the clone stuff .. Your results may be different ..

Nuke 'Em is the product that saved many local commercial growers from ruin this past summer. It was a bad year for spider mites and word spread quickly that it worked effectively.

Back
Top Bottom