Anyone have any Dark Devil auto seeds, I have a question about this strain

listen2marley

Does anyone have any dark devil auto seeds or acually any seeds from sweet seeds "red family"? Im trying to figure out if they have a good yield because the breeder info says 50-200 grams which is a huge gap. I also want to know how many phenos there are and if any of the phenos come out green instead of the redish purple color that they are supposed to come out. I really want to try a strain thats basically not green at all and from the research iv done the dark devil seems to be the way to go but if anyone has any other strain suggestions deff let me know!( I prefer autoflowers and am looking for femanized) Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Im currently growing this strain and looks like im going to get a decent yield hopefully this week i will chop her down. When i started growing this strain i knew absolutely nothing of its strain or seed company.

I pretty much read every singal thread and post i found on google.

I have seen a couple that stayed green but the good majority was purple. My dark devil leaves started turning purple as soon as the first hairs started to appear.
If your looking for a good yield from it grow it in a 5gallon or more for soil or dwc always gives me huge yields.

Im currently growing this strain and looks like im going to get a decent yield hopefully this week i will chop her down. When i started growing this strain i knew absolutely nothing of its strain or seed company.

I pretty much read every singal thread and post i found on google.

I have seen a couple that stayed green but the good majority was purple. My dark devil leaves started turning purple as soon as the first hairs started to appear.
If your looking for a good yield from it grow it in a 5gallon or more for soil or dwc always gives me huge yields.
can you add some pics... anyway gl bro. :)

Ya sure

20141019_225052.jpg
20141021_220749.jpg
20141021_220757.jpg
20141021_220801.jpg
20141021_220807.jpg
20141021_220815.jpg
20141021_220823.jpg
20141021_220836.jpg
20141021_220902.jpg
20141021_220907.jpg
20141021_220920.jpg

holy crap those look good! can you post how much each plant yields so I can kind of figure out how much to exspect if I grew it. can only find grams per square meter which I hate thats so hard to figure out much better when they say grams per plant but most dont. Hey nelson did you get my PM? If not let me know and if so also let me know please its all good if you dont want to. Thanks for the info though plants that arnt green are just soooo fasinating to me their fricken gorgeous. Dark devils the only good colored auto Iv come across do you know any others? Iv seen some that are a little bit colored but they are more just tinted the dark devil is acually straight up not green buds. next season when im outdoors and can do autos I really want to grow a buckeye purple. Its a new strain that came out this spring and is legitt the only plant iv ever seen that there isnt a spec of green even after its dryed and cured its still a vibrant purple its insane. Alao going to do a "the purps" from BC bud depot. I got 1 fem seed of that so wanna wait to do it outside so its not restricted at all. Anyone in here ever grow the purps? If so how stable is it and how colorful? Ok sorry im rambling the topic gets me excited as you can tell lol

Back
Top Bottom