Anyone have experience with Fox Farms Cha Ching?

Calyx Hunter

In my current multi strain grow I'm about half way through flower. I want to maximize resin and trichome production. Does anyone have experience with Fox Farms Cha Ching? I'd like to know at what point in flower you've tried it, when you've stopped it, and what results if any were noticed. I have a jar of it and it says to use it in the last few weeks of flower.

Check out the link in my signature to get caught up on my multi strain grow.

I have these going:
Great White Shark
Diamond Girl
OG Kush X 2
Hindu Kush
Lemon Kush

Thank you for your time and and any input you may have

I'm still looking for any experience details that anyone has on this stuff. I'm going to try this on one of my OG Kush clones as they are maturing quickly and I'd say I'm in the last few or so weeks on them :cheesygrinsmiley: check out my bottomless jar and current trich situation

Cha_Ching1.JPG

Cha_Ching2.JPG

Cha_Ching3.JPG

Day64f.JPG

:thanks:

It made a good difference on my hps grow when I used it. Just make sure you leave a good amount of flush time. Three huge parts of the grow is flush,dry and cure. If not done right it will all be a wast.

I'm still looking for any experience details that anyone has on this stuff. I'm going to try this on one of my OG Kush clones as they are maturing quickly and I'd say I'm in the last few or so weeks on them :cheesygrinsmiley: check out my bottomless jar and current trich situation

Cha_Ching1.JPG

Cha_Ching2.JPG

Cha_Ching3.JPG

Day64f.JPG

:thanks:
That bottle is fucking huge! Haha musta cost you a small fortune! I bought a tiny jar to try out this grow. Hope it works great for you!!

I ran FF nutes and soils complete with the solubles for several years exclusively. I strongly suggest following the feeding and flushing guidelines given to you in the feeding chart, and you will get very good results from the cha ching and the other solubles. It is good stuff, but you need to follow the directions to the T. Heed the warning on the cha ching that it can extend the flowering period... and stop giving it during your last week.

Back
Top Bottom