Anyone heard of this strain

irelandbuds8

hey everyone i got 2 questions hopefully you all can help me out.

1. Has anyone heard of a strain called werewolf? If yes anyone know where i can get it.

2. Second i wanted some recomendations on feminized seeds to grow for my 4th grow. what feminized strains are the best in your opinion. i have already done ice 200 and white widow

Sorry...Never heard of werewolf. Sorry again...IMO there aren't any feminized seeds worth the price they charge for them. As easy as it is to clone I buy standard seeds and clone for multiple plants. I get the same result of female plants and spend a lot less. Plus I know my female plants are female and not from a hermie because my clones are only saved from plants that don't hermie and carry more of the traits I desire.
But if feminized are a good buy for you then whatever you have always felt like trying would work. I've always wanted to grow the strain called shit. That way I can tell everyone it's shit and mean it!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Racefan, I Just Dont Have Enough Room To Clone And Blah Blah Well Untill I Move Into My New House But Yeah. Thanks Again.

Back
Top Bottom