Anyone intreseted in being sort of a mentor 4 a first time grower?

C-rell

IT WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED =]] :roorrip:

:thanks: yea i've been reading for the past couple of weeks, my uncle gave me a couple "practice clones", so time to get started i guess! =]]

yes, right now i'm jus using my closet, but i will have a room dedicated to my crop in about a month or so...
any advice on the space, etc....?

Not too hot or cold, source of fresh air, way to vent hot humid air out. Ideally you can keep it between 70 and low 80's, normal living type spaces. When you add lights, it heats up. Pick up a few CFLs to get going, search on the forum for specific "temp" (cool white, warm white, etc) based on needs. Lots of peeps doing CFL grows.....I would advise starting out w/ soil in a pot.

Not too hot or cold, source of fresh air, way to vent hot humid air out. Ideally you can keep it between 70 and low 80's, normal living type spaces. When you add lights, it heats up. Pick up a few CFLs to get going, search on the forum for specific "temp" (cool white, warm white, etc) based on needs. Lots of peeps doing CFL grows.....I would advise starting out w/ soil in a pot.
ok its probably around 75 to 77 in the closet where they are living, but one thing, kinda embarrassing, but i dont know what a CFL is ...?=]

This plant was grown with a 250w blue cfl....

Photo01041.jpg

01893.JPG

He also had 2 other plants under it, they are much the same size!!

Good luck with your grow , it aint easy growing in small spaces but it can be done....

:peace:

ok its probably around 75 to 77 in the closet where they are living, but one thing, kinda embarrassing, but i dont know what a CFL is ...?=]

compact flourescent lamp :)

OK HERE IS WHAT I'M WORKIN WITH....PLEASE ANY ADVICE OR SUGGESTIONS????

100_03611.JPG
100_03535.JPG
100_03523.JPG

Looks like a good start. Is your light on a timer, and if so, what's your schedule?
thank you =]], still a lil nervous but i think i'm gettin it =]].... & no didnt have enough cash to grab the timer at the time, i'm on a 24 hr right now, but i can get the timer now, is it too late to switch to 18/6hrs???

Have you checked your clones for bugs?
no i havent, and i'm pretty sure they probably have some kind of bugs because i got the plants from my uncle, lets jus say hes good, but not a pro yet, haha...but how can i check them????

ok folks, got my temperature and humidity monitor, WHERE SHOULD THE LEVELS BE,(BOTH TEMP AND HUM) they are grand daddy purp, sativa i think...

HELP???:thanks:

Put your hand at the tops of the plants and you will know if its too hot, having the light slightly too far away is better than burning your girls.
you can always lower it!
Plants will also use more nutes at high temps so this is another way to burn plants if the light is too close, i think the salts in the nutrients make it easier for the leaves to burn.

A cannabis plant in veg likes a little misting , this will keep your humidity levels up.

my 2 cents.......:bong:

Put your hand at the tops of the plants and you will know if its too hot, having the light slightly too far away is better than burning your girls.
you can always lower it!
Plants will also use more nutes at high temps so this is another way to burn plants if the light is too close, i think the salts in the nutrients make it easier for the leaves to burn.

A cannabis plant in veg likes a little misting , this will keep your humidity levels up.

my 2 cents.......:bong:
ok got you, thanks for the info too, that'll be very helpful =]]..for misting, jus use a small spray bottle?, and 1 more thing, what percent should my humidity be at?...i kno temp is 70-80 right?
thx again :peace:

my temp is at 84 and humidity is 16%...this isnt good is it???

Back
Top Bottom