Anyone know how to pass the THC saliva test?

Remystemple

Since the new laws passed in Canada it's been harder for some believe that or not lol. my friend drives for his job. if he smokes the night before work and gets tested he'll lose his job. the cops are now allowed to test anyone driving.
He says he's probably gonna quit smoking : (

there's gotta be a way to fool these tests. It'll take some time, but i think they'll start to be a little more logical about the new policies. what they need is a test that can tell how stoned a person is, not if they've smoked up.

I do many things way better when i'm stoned. If i actually had a drivers license i'd probably be a better driver stoned too.

Makes me think of that Canadian snowboarder back in the day. He tested pos for weed so they tried to take his medal away. they had to prove to some counsel that it's not a performance enhancing drug, and they were successful. The thing is, it IS a performance enhancer to people who smoke regularly. Nature of things tv show did a documentary on the subject.

If you drive for a living, ir heavy equipment, probably not a great idea to be smoking

I had a company truck for years, didn't smoke, not worth loosing my job

But to each his own indeed

If you drive for a living, ir heavy equipment, probably not a great idea to be smoking

I had a company truck for years, didn't smoke, not worth loosing my job

But to each his own indeed

Yeah i agree. but just a regular vehicle should be no issue. I'd just find a new job myself lol.

Back
Top Bottom