Anyone know of any good deals on Secret Jardin tents?

Dantes Monkey

I am planning on purchasing 3 or 4 of the Secret Jardin DR90 grow tents and these guys have the best price I have found.

I have never ordered from them, and haven't been able to find any reputable reviews on them. My main concern is that they do not accept returns on grow tents. I emailed them a few times and they responded well to 2 of my 3 emails. The fact that I haven't heard back on my 3rd email concerns me even more.

Does anyone here know of any good deals on Secret Jardin tents?

Thanks!

Most of the time a grow tent is non refundable, unless you never open the box.

Good to know JJ. Looks like you have these on your website as well, and I'd much rather do business with a 420mag sponsor. Keep an eye out for an email from me.

Thanks!

Tents arrived yesterday. All of them were perfect and exactly as ordered. The guys at perfect gardens even did a great job stealth packing the tents. I really appreciate this as the boxes from SJ are very conspicuous.
Which tent did you go with? DId you get a package deal?

Which tent did you go with? DId you get a package deal?
I ended up with 3 of the DR90 2.5 tents. They are available on perfectgardens.com, and I think they have a promo code for 420mag members. I feel that I got a great deal on these. You should contact JJ Bones with any additional inquires. JJ was a pleasure to work with and very prompt and professional in responding to emails.

I'll be happy to tell you anything you want to know about the tents themselves though.

:Namaste:
-Monkey

Back
Top Bottom