Anyone know this Gold ABC?

Herb Dailly

GOLD A+B+C | High Quality Growth Products | sulfos

It was on special offer when I went nute shopping so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I've so far had nute burn and nitrogen toxicity in the first 3 weeks of flowering. I used twice a week at lower than recommended dosages for the first 2 weeks and then once a week since.

I sent them an email to try and find out the NPK as i can't find it on the bottles or website etc but a week later and no reply.

It's my first grow and as far as I can tell the girls are very happy and healthy after being flushed but it's a concern that vital info is missing and there's no backup.

Does anyone know anything about these guys?

Yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking, thanks for replying. The lack of other responses suggests that they're not exactly a known quantity.

But this leads me to my next question- is it a good idea to change nutes mid - grow?
Now that i know to ignore their recommended dosages, the girls are pretty healthy and happy so I'm loathe to change.
I certainly won't use again though if they can't provide basic info!

Yeah when it comes to feeding the ladies don't skimp on the food, buy good well known stuff. I'd switch as soon as you get more reliable nutes, no point in risking worse stuff happening later in flower

Fair enough that makes sense.

Its 4 days since they were flushed and they've been fed light nutes once since then - would I be right in saying there's no point in flushing again unless there's a problem or would you want to start with a clean slate?

Just want to say thanks for the replies guys BTW, it's great to see a positive, helpful forum. I normally post on UK football forums, this place is a breath of sweet, pungent air :D

GOLD A+B+C | High Quality Growth Products | sulfos

It was on special offer when I went nute shopping so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I've so far had nute burn and nitrogen toxicity in the first 3 weeks of flowering. I used twice a week at lower than recommended dosages for the first 2 weeks and then once a week since.

I sent them an email to try and find out the NPK as i can't find it on the bottles or website etc but a week later and no reply.

It's my first grow and as far as I can tell the girls are very happy and healthy after being flushed but it's a concern that vital info is missing and there's no backup.

Does anyone know anything about these guys?

This is definitely a violation of nutrient/fertilizer labeling laws.

ALL of them sold or given away even must be labeled with the npk percentages...

This is definitely a violation of nutrient/fertilizer labeling laws.

ALL of them sold or given away even must be labeled with the npk percentages...

I've had a look into it this morning and I can't find any laws that say this. Could this be a local law for you?

Am I right in thinking this is largely a US site? If so, hello- I'm Scottish and live in Holland by the way. If anyone happens to know the laws here, please feel free to chip in! ;)

Maybe im a little late but im a sulfos grower but i also am looking my head off for NPK ratio's ... Cant find shit ... But im growing with solfus gold for a little over 1,5 year and always grow nice bud with it. If you want to feed it solfus use a EC meter to check.

Something to know about this feed is that you feed in veg more of the A and B and in flower use less A and more B and C like so

I need to feed my plant 2 liter water while in veg i take about 6 ml A, 6ml B, 4ml C.
When im in flower i give it some like 4ml A, 6ml B, 8ml C.
Some thing like that and ofcourse the extra's you could get like bud boosters and so

Just easy to have a EC meter so you could follow the schetual. But theye are not exact about what and how but i think thats with every company you still need to read your plants they tell you what they need. Just need to lurn how to lissen

Back
Top Bottom