Anyone know what strains were around in Northern Ontario mid 90's?

ScrogNub

As title suggests I'm curious which strains were around in northern Ontario mid 90's. I never knew any of the growers back then being I was too young to know anybody who was anybody and now out of province so I'm curious as I'd like to find some of the old stuff I used to smoke and scrog the hell out of it :D

As title suggests I'm curious which strains were around in northern Ontario mid 90's. I never knew any of the growers back then being I was too young to know anybody who was anybody and now out of province so I'm curious as I'd like to find some of the old stuff I used to smoke and scrog the hell out of it :D
I know this thread is getting old but northern Ontario mid 90s all we had was that awesome dark green thick ass oil. Any weed that would come around once in a blue moon would tend to be the old school stinky ass bc skunk everyone gave an arm and a leg to get a hold of lol. Those were the days.

I know this thread is getting old but northern Ontario mid 90s all we had was that awesome dark green thick ass oil. Any weed that would come around once in a blue moon would tend to be the old school stinky ass bc skunk everyone gave an arm and a leg to get a hold of lol. Those were the days.

My buddies and I loved oil lol... It was like a ritual every friday. Buy a 5 jar (5grams) and spread the black tar on papers for an hr roll up and hotbox the old car in my back yard. We would have enough roaches to keep us calm through out the school week until come friday again we'd do it all over again! We would only be able to occasionally get bud itself but oh man when we did it was a treat so was kinda hoping to maybe grow some for ol time sake. Tbh it could have just been bush weed for all I know and it was easier to get hash (but more expensive) than weed!

Back
Top Bottom