Anyone know what this is? Help please

6 weeks? Why are the buds so formed? Didn't you switch back to a longer veg cycle? Clip all that yellow off. Rinse your dirt with a straight 7 ph for like week and a half. Your dirt probably has plenty of nutrients moving foeward if you have tweaked it at all. Hmmmm looks like a strong strain..what do you use to adjust ph when watering? I use baking soda to bring my ph up after fert. Could your issue be something as simple? Keep the new growth green the rest will figure itself out...its weed.
There autoflowers and I use ph up and down

Cut off affected leaves. The top growth looks much better since the first pic where it was curled down. That is some improvement. I think your girls are hungry. Are you following some sort of schedule for feeding them?? You said you haven't given your bloom nutes yet?
Remind me what you use for water. Is it tap??

Cut off affected leaves. The top growth looks much better since the first pic where it was curled down. That is some improvement. I think your girls are hungry. Are you following some sort of schedule for feeding them?? You said you haven't given your bloom nutes yet?
Remind me what you use for water. Is it tap??

I use dyna grow foliage Pro and bloom and density calmag and power boost Pro. I'm not following a feeding schedule just starting half dose and uppering it if not burn. Usually I would be using bloom by now but read that wait till stretch has stopped before starting bloom. Usually I use bloom as soon as I see white pistals. Which is right? I use tap water but let it sit in bottles for 2 days.

I'm trying to locate a few growers with experience in using Dyna Grow with Autos. I think they are at work. I put feelers out though.

Pretty sure it's a few things

Environment
pH
Watering Technics
Nute management

Start from square one on everything

Seen yer issues a few times in threads. Focus on advice given, and work towards learning and fixing the issues with all the advice your given

Good luck

Pretty sure it's a few things

Environment
pH
Watering Technics
Nute management

Start from square one on everything

Seen yer issues a few times in threads. Focus on advice given, and work towards learning and fixing the issues with all the advice your given

Good luck
Only asked for advice on this grow and I've done anything a pro has told me to thanks

Hey hey!
:passitleft:

I saw the bat-signal VG put up.

Looks like a bit of wet feet & possibly a little underfed. I'd let it dry out a bit then hit it with a dose of bloom nutes.

I'm a Dyna-Gro guy as well.:high-five:
What kind of ratios are you mixing now?

Hey hey!

I saw the bat-signal VG put up.

Looks like a bit of wet feet & possibly a little underfed. I'd let it dry out a bit then hit it with a dose of bloom nutes.

I'm a Dyna-Gro guy as well.:high-five:
Will do thanks. They due bloom next watering anyway. I know it seems like wet feet but I'm watering less than I would be with normal pots. This is my first time using fabric pots. I always put a inch of perlite at bottom of pot aswell before adding soil for drainage. I'm puzzled lol

@Virgin ground doing my brain in now still getting worse. Also I have a bag of coco professional plus. Would this be good for autos as going to start another 4 girls in next few days or do you know anyone on here that could let me know any need to know things about using it.

Attachments

• DSC_0358.JPG
    DSC_0358.JPG
    1,017 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0357.JPG
    DSC_0357.JPG
    986 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0356.JPG
    DSC_0356.JPG
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0355.JPG
    DSC_0355.JPG
    1,006 KB · Views: 45
Did you start feeding them bloom nutes?? It will take up to a week to see improvement.
I sent a very capable grower to assist you with your nutes.
He didn't receive an answer from you unfortunately. I don't know what you've fed, when and how much. It makes it difficult to help you without the necessary information.
How do you mix your nutes and at what stage do you add your pH adjusters?

I am ill in bed today and will most likely be sleeping the rest of the day. My apologies. Try to get that info for us so we can better help you.

My apologies @Preston9mm .i gave them 3ltr water with 1ml foliage 24 days in then 3ltr with 1.5ml foliage and 2ml calmag 5 days later. Then 3ltr with 2 foliage and 3ml calmag another 5 days after then 3ltr with no foliage just 3ml calmag 4 days later. haven't flushed em due to thinking they needed feed. Will I flush them today as they are due a water or still hit em with bloom. My apologies again I forget to go through my message to make sure I answered all questions from your reply. Oh and I ph after nutes are in to 6.5

My apologies @Preston9mm .i gave them 3ltr water with 1ml foliage 24 days in then 3ltr with 1.5ml foliage and 2ml calmag 5 days later. Then 3ltr with 2 foliage and 3ml calmag another 5 days after then 3ltr with no foliage just 3ml calmag 4 days later. haven't flushed em due to thinking they needed feed. Will I flush them today as they are due a water or still hit em with bloom. My apologies again I forget to go through my message to make sure I answered all questions from your reply. Oh and I ph after nutes are in to 6.5
I run my Foliage Pro at 5ml per gal during veg. You could probably bump that up a bit.

so what foliage and bloom you think today or should I flush then feed next time.
I'd hit em with 2.5 Foliage Pro and 2.5 Bloom for the first week, then start bumping Bloom 1ml at a time until i get to 5ml.
I leave Foliage Pro at 2.5ml through flower.
(All measurements mixed per gallon)

I'd hit em with 2.5 Foliage Pro and 2.5 Bloom for the first week, then start bumping Bloom 1ml at a time until i get to 5ml.
I leave Foliage Pro at 2.5ml through flower.
(All measurements mixed per gallon)
Thanks but like I said they ain't had a flush yet so should I flush first today or still go ahead with the feed?

Thanks but like I said they ain't had a flush yet so should I flush first today or still go ahead with the feed?
Go ahead with a feed. They look hungry anyhow. The nutrient number you're currently using are a bit low, so that would make sense. No biggie.... they all recover.
:thumb:
Just watch over the first week or two after you introduce Bloom nutes. If you see any strange reaction, back off by 1ml & keep on going.

I'm around here quite a bit. Just @ me in a post and I magically appear to try to help. LoL

Back
Top Bottom