Anyone remember when they first rolled up?

First time I rolled was when i was 17, but only perfected it when my now fiance showed me how to roll properly when she came in my life. Lol

i was 15 in 1970. got high for the first time on a wednesday after work. bought a lid and some zig zags on friday. that weekend, i rolled the whole lid up. unrolled it all and then rolled it all up again.

on monday i sold my first joint for .50 cents. i sold my last home grown ounce a couple of years ago. it was love at first sight . i was a natural born pot dealer.

Anyone out there remember the first time you learned how to roll a joint or blunt?

Who taught you?

Wish I could remember who taught me how to roll a blunt but I distinctly remember who taught me how to roll a joint.

My cousin who was like my mom as my mother is trash, used to be able to roll one handed joints, actually 2 fingers. Used to amaze me.

I still can't do it. I try. One day for her I will. She passed almost 10 years ago, I know she is up there smiling down at me and my grows.

Salute.
:passitleft::blunt::meditate:

20211005_215409.jpg
Lol was rolling my own cigarettes at 12. Rolled my first joint at 14. Used to be able to roll one handed neck injuries have took that one. But can still roll joints that look like ready rolled cigarettes, spliffs with or without cardboard tip, blunts. And an occasional pregnant guppy.

ahh...the good ol days. I was 14 and my older brother and his friends were playing pool in our basement. they let me play,a bit of a surprise. I had been steeling roaches out if my brothers car for a while at the time thinking I was getting one over on him. anyhoo as we're playing someone lit up a joint and as it's being passed around my nudges his friend an passed it to me ... I took a big hit an they all got a big Kik out of little bro smoking weed. then my brother tells his friends how I've been swiping Roches from him... guess he was smarter than he looked. his friend then showed me how to roll a joint, I took to it right off. they let me hangout for the rest of the day as long as I would do all the joint rolling.
The child worker quid pro quo approach...I dig it. It was a win-win for them seeing you Stoney Baby Smurf and they got their joints rolled...
Krissi…Columbian Gold and sometimes Red…all primo and fully seeded. A tray or double album cover to roll/sift out seeds. Zig Zags, nothing fancy…those Rizzlas were too big. We would take turns cranking out doobies during early SNL And rotating Euchre games. I learned my craft young. Cheers
Man. Euchre. Haven't played that in ages! Wanna come visit the states, we can try to find the old school wraps. See if you still got it cr8!! Fully seeded. Time consumers! No worries with that now!
I rolled my first J when I was 18; that was 1970. In a year I could roll a joint that looked store-bought. Now I don't even try; I just use a bong or pipe.
Arthritis? Or lazy? :rofl: honestly I hate how a resonated bowl tastes with fresh bud but a clean bowl is always yummy
First time I rolled was when i was 17, but only perfected it when my now fiance showed me how to roll properly when she came in my life. Lol
Aaaah....another woman after my own heart. I hope you thank that wonderful woman every day SS lmao
My older brother and his friend Sam, smokin a strawberry colored joint, Ha strawberry rolling papers circa 1975
It was quite a summer, just left grammer school…. All my friends were stoners, AliceCooper singin Schools Out!!!!!!
Schools Out For Summer!!!!

strawberry papers back then? I thought this flavored fad was newer!
i was 15 in 1970. got high for the first time on a wednesday after work. bought a lid and some zig zags on friday. that weekend, i rolled the whole lid up. unrolled it all and then rolled it all up again.
I mean is it me? What is a lid? :reading420magazine:
on monday i sold my first joint for .50 cents. i sold my last home grown ounce a couple of years ago. it was love at first sight . i was a natural born pot dealer.
Pot born and you didn't even know it yet... .50 cents huh...damn that inflation
Lol was rolling my own cigarettes at 12. Rolled my first joint at 14. Used to be able to roll one handed neck injuries have took that one. But can still roll joints that look like ready rolled cigarettes, spliffs with or without cardboard tip, blunts. And an occasional pregnant guppy.
Spliffs...not my bag...it takes away from the bud.

One handers...if you read mine you know my P, who I just talked about today, rolled those one handers. I never could. I'm absolutely jealous but very sorry you experienced such a devastating injury and I hope you are not in much pain

:thanks: everyone for these fun responses! I was MIA for a couple months so I'm just catching up everywhere over the last 3 weeks or so. I'm so glad this feed is still going!

Let's keep it going. Smoke on friends!

Back
Top Bottom