Anyone Running Technaflora Nutrients?

Far East Buds

I am considering switching over to them. Anyones thoughts? I run Coco drain to waste and i think 50% on the base nutes have worked with the GH and CES nutes i have used. I just feel Technaflora has a more complete package with less containers. Or maybe they just explain it better. I have been running potassium deficient and realize I am not feeding it muc ... Doh.. The product from CES I thought had it in it but low and behold nope...

Now TF nutes do ask for pretty substantial ML to be added so I was curious if anyone has tried them and if they where able to go lower on the dosage.

Thanks for reading!

:peace:

FE

Hey FE. Those nutes are produced in BC where I live. I used them at one point when I was just starting out. I think they're good stuff- but I didn't use them long or know what I was doing enough to be able to get specific about their use. A former member named Greenthumb J used to use them and get great results. Journal here- maybe some info in it if you use 'search thread'. GreenThumb J's 1000W Grow Box "Producer" 2x Pink Kush

This probably doesn't help much but it's all I've got, good luck. ;)

Back
Top Bottom