Anyone see THIS light at Lowes? Potential?

Sanwan

I saw this when browsing thru Lowes, sorry if it has been posted before. (funny how ya' look at stuff differently in stores once you grow). Anyhow, looks like it would be great surrounded in the middle of some bubble buckets or in the corner. Whatcha' think?
IMG_23753.JPG

That should be a 32 watt T-8. Good for sticking right in the middle of things but probably not very effective. Good eye.

Yes it is, just came from Lowes. The bulb is not included either so that ups the cost a little more. It was fairly bright in the store and I think you could remove the outer plastic cover/tube so it would just be the florescent bulb. For the price you could set up a lot of cfl's, but I like the idea of how close you could get it for vertical lighting.

Yes it is, just came from Lowes. The bulb is not included either so that ups the cost a little more. It was fairly bright in the store and I think you could remove the outer plastic cover/tube so it would just be the florescent bulb. For the price you could set up a lot of cfl's, but I like the idea of how close you could get it for vertical lighting.

That's kinda what I was thinking...take the plastic off so bulb is exposed, swap it with the type needed BUT the good part is that you could set it up for vertical anywhere in between buckets and such.... not powerful but portable.
Just a Deep Water Culture brain bubblin', always somethin to conjour up.

:rollit:

oh oh i wanna guess a huge UPS Uninterpretable power supply sold mainly for computers?

no haha I bought a big ass flashlight and some kind of 360' degree turning lamp that had a bright ass light and it was expensive so I thought it would work lol
lucky for me it was right when i was thinking bout flowering them so I just let them sit in the dark for 2 days

Back
Top Bottom