Anyone seen this before?

Scaryeire121

420 Member
Hi guys

New here and this is the first post.

Iv been at it a while but have never seen this before. Any one know if it’s an issue.

Newer growth doesn’t seem as bad. Only repotted a week ago but this was there before that.

Week 4 veg.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• A352738A-90B7-4755-A0D5-FFCBD4B7CC5A.jpeg
    A352738A-90B7-4755-A0D5-FFCBD4B7CC5A.jpeg
    726.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 2E8ACEE4-1C0C-4000-A992-B33A8375CBF2.jpeg
    2E8ACEE4-1C0C-4000-A992-B33A8375CBF2.jpeg
    919.9 KB · Views: 87
Are you using calmag or something similar?

Heya bro

At the mo I’m using terra Vega cannazym rhizotonic and boost. As per the canna guide but at lower dosages.

How much lower? 50%? 75%? Looks like they are deficient.

How much lower? 50%? 75%? Looks like they are deficient.
Bout 75% but less in the first 3 weeks. Iv just got them into there final spot so only started proper feeding 5days ago as I didn’t have the space where they where vegging.
Iv been building there feed up slowly to this point.
This probably explains it?

Feels like a magnesium deficiency to me. I just had that. I'll post the plant that had it and what it looks like now. It is smaller than yours, and was also needing water. Post in a bit.

Feels like a magnesium deficiency to me. I just had that. I'll post the plant that had it and what it looks like now. It is smaller than yours, and was also needing water. Post in a bit.
Nice one iv cal mag on hand if needed. I’ll wait for your pic.

Again, this one wasn’t fed enough, and was just transplanted to final pot. I thought I was tossing it, but one of the other girls turned out to be a dude.

A0D3E281-407D-4676-A693-C58AC48E9F53.jpeg

Again, this one wasn’t fed enough, and was just transplanted to final pot. I thought I was tossing it, but one of the other girls turned out to be a dude.

A0D3E281-407D-4676-A693-C58AC48E9F53.jpeg
Looks fairly similar bro mine ain’t as droopy but Defo look the same leaf wise.
Would you just add calmag next feed or flush then feed?

Add add calmag next feed. Like I said, I just transplanted them, which is why I believe they are droopy. But about a week ago before transplant, they did look just like yours. Now the color has evened out mostly.

Add add calmag next feed. Like I said, I just transplanted them, which is why I believe they are droopy. But about a week ago before transplant, they did look just like yours. Now the color has evened out mostly.
Fair play. I’ll add the extra nutes in with next feed hopefully it will straighten out I wanted to flip next week but we will see.
thanks for the help I’ll post a pic if it straightens out

Back
Top Bottom