Anyone testing brix levels?

I took 9 clones and gave them to my friend on sunday, and today they looked happy as if nothing had happened to them. I'll take some pics of them tomorrow, I'm sure I'll end up over there. They look better than the clones he had in that tray from a couple weeks ago, the color is amazing, and they aren't as flimsy just starting out.

So my personal opinion and comparing from past experiences with cloning, I personally think the higher brix take faster than what I take for my hydro grow.

I get that, our high brix soil is 100 % finished and microscoped compost that our moms are in. Soil biology is very important as it pertains to brix. Feed the soil and your brix levels will be what your after. I mean all what I say in a good way. I am outside, so this is what works for me. I am new to this brix levels understanding, but brix levels and measuring has been around along time. Dr. Carrey Reams, William Albrect were doing this back in the forties. I check brix levels of my food from the farmers market. The full potential of all plants will be reliant on high brix.My original question was about brix levels during veg vs. bloom. I know they will be higher during bloom but what is considered good during veg?

I've been testing the brix of my fruit and vegetables I eat for a while now. High brix food is so much better than low or average brix. Taste and nutritional value dont even compare.

If you can get a plants brix above 12%, the plant develops natural immunities to pests and disease. A high brix plant will yield more and the produce will be of higher quality and will also have a much lower water-to-soluable-particles-ratio thus longer shelf life.

My friend got his medical grow up to 14% brix using a combo of organicly sourced additives and fox farm base nutes in coco.

I'm on my 2nd medical run and have tested leaves of both runs and its seems to be about 7.5%, not too good especially compared to my friend using same strain. Granted environmental factors are not same in his grow and mine, but I am using canna nutes in cana coco. Although I got high quality produce from 1st run, yield was not there and it took 10 weeks, where as my friends higher brix grow finished in 8 weeks, same genetics, headband.

Would switching nutes help my brix levels?

Is canna really all its cracked up to be?

Anyone else even measuring brix?

Started at 8.2 brix before adding 2 extra ingredients.. next week was at 10.2 then to 12.2 then as you can see here.. Kept going up till last weeks test at 18.2

Back
Top Bottom