Anyone used heat sink in there grow cabinet?

Azazel35

So I got my cabinet finish or so I thought. My cabinet is 2x2x4, I used sob and drywall. 7 cfl in it. 120mm intake and a 7 1/2 inch blower fan for exhaust. Well I did a incent test and could still smell it so now I'm going fix my exhaust fan leak. I upgraded to this fan it came off a big air hockey table. Had make some mods that caused the leak. I want know if adding heat sink. (These are from projection big screen tv.) Before the fan or down my muffler tube if it will cool the air any more. My garage seems to be around 68 to 75 degrees between night and day. Inside my box highest I have seen is 83 lowest 68. But my cab is under the stair case walled up and this room stays around 5 to 10 degrees different then rest of the garage. Worried about Leo and choppers

I don't think that is going to attract much attention if any at all. You really have to worry about the hotter temps like 90 or 100 plus. If you have the money to play around with I would recommend getting an LED. What kind of lights are you using right now?

Back
Top Bottom