Anyone Used This Bank?

Slayer84092

autoflowering feminized cannabis seeds bank

Anyone on here have anything good or bad to say about the company? Especially if you've ordered from the US. They have a killer selection, and they have the G-13 seeds I've been looking for. They ARE a sponsor here, but better safe than sorry. This will be the first time I'll be ordering from a seed bank, so any additional tips or things to know would be awesome.

if they are a sponser here then they are vouched for. but personally i can only vouch for the attitude.

:goodluck::goodluck: I strongly recommend Dope Seeds.Com. They have treated me the best with no problems, and the owner Jim is a righteous dude. Rays Dad:peacetwo::surf::surf::thumb:

:goodluck::goodluck: I strongly recommend Dope Seeds.Com. They have treated me the best with no problems, and the owner Jim is a righteous dude. Rays Dad:peacetwo::surf::surf::thumb:

I have got great seeds from here too and ams:thumb::surf::peacetwo:

Dude just find someone with a cannabis card and get some clones. No matter what you do you can't be 100% safe buyin seeds unless you wanna take a trip to Canada. If it's your first grow, you shouldn't go to all the effort of getting what you think is the most chronic s*** out there, because it probably won't turn out as good as you hope. Most of the people here that post those pictures of bad ass grows have had at least one crappy one. I've only done 3 grows (all small-scale), they've all been outdoor, and I've been really lucky with the quality each time. Take your time planning your grow. You might even want to invest in some literature, like Ed Rosenthal's Closet Cultivator.

IMHO, Attitude Seeds is great :)
IMG324.jpg

Hello if you need to know the Attitude is the first and main distributor of g13 seeds ,but it is not the only distributor in europe .
we are Retailer actually.
i also would like to say that many 420Magazine's members did experience us . and we are very grateful .
The Attitude is a good seeds Bank very successful in what they do and we are very happy for them :cheer:

But they are not the only good seed bank i am sure of it .
:thanks: to all . :peace:

Back
Top Bottom