Anyone using Advanced Nutrients and Botonicare products together?

MysticMars88

Hello 420 members!!!

I have questions on mixing advanced nutrients with botonicare supplements. As for now I'm using:
Advanced nutrients
Sensi A B Grow/ Bloom
Bud blood, big bud, overdrive

Botonicare
Liquid karma, cal mag, silica blast

Also use from CANNA
Rhyzotonic and cannazym

With that being said, I'm pretty familiar with advanced nutrients feeding schedule and it's seems like I would have to use the 3 botonicare products through out the grow. I just think I'm using too much. I went with these products due to the cost per product. Everyone knows AN is expensive. Now I do go by AN feeding schedule and mix all nutrients very thorough in my res and and get a ph of 5.9 goes up to 6.1 the next day and will maintain a 6.1 till its time to change the res. plants are growing very vigorously very green strong massive roots and very close nodes. Only problem the tip are slightly burnt. That tells me a little too much nutes. I already cut nutes dosage in half. So trying to figure out what I need to cut back on.

So if any of you growers working with these products please leave feedback.

I'm Not freaking out on this. Just would to see how others are working with these products.

Good to hear. Whats tge hydroplex and aquashield do?? Ya my plants are looking great been going with half dose on everything. Just got my magnum 357 in the mail, about to see some changes. Going from 2 90 w UFOs to a mag 357 led.

Hello 420 members!!!

I have questions on mixing advanced nutrients with botonicare supplements. As for now I'm using:
Advanced nutrients
Sensi A B Grow/ Bloom
Bud blood, big bud, overdrive

Botonicare
Liquid karma, cal mag, silica blast

Also use from CANNA
Rhyzotonic and cannazym

With that being said, I'm pretty familiar with advanced nutrients feeding schedule and it's seems like I would have to use the 3 botonicare products through out the grow. I just think I'm using too much. I went with these products due to the cost per product. Everyone knows AN is expensive. Now I do go by AN feeding schedule and mix all nutrients very thorough in my res and and get a ph of 5.9 goes up to 6.1 the next day and will maintain a 6.1 till its time to change the res. plants are growing very vigorously very green strong massive roots and very close nodes. Only problem the tip are slightly burnt. That tells me a little too much nutes. I already cut nutes dosage in half. So trying to figure out what I need to cut back on.

So if any of you growers working with these products please leave feedback.

I'm Not freaking out on this. Just would to see how others are working with these products.

AN's Hobbyist Bundle without Voodoo Juice or B-52? Sacrilege!! LOL

Seriously though, I would make sure you're using only AN with AN stuff. I just don't know about mixing different kinds of nutrients anymore since it seems like that might be something that can F--k things up.

I mean, aren't companies making nutrients that work well together and they only test them to work together? I just don't know if I can trust crazy mixes, as I've done it in the past, and things just aren't as smooth as they are with AN alone. IMHO

Aquashield is liquid compost helps roots prevents rot. Hydroplex is bloom booster. Both work well with AN sensi grow/bloom and no troubles with soup last three years.

Honestly it's going to work like mixing any other two brands' nutrients. That is to say, not entirely predictably.

Most of the time, especially if you know what you're doing, you won't see any crazy problems or anything like that. But there's no guarantees. You are, after all, mixing two products that weren't actually designed with each other in mind.

I prefer to stick with one brand simply because it reduces the risk of one line's formulation being just enough off in just the right way to conflict with anothers.

Also, if you're using the pH Perfect formula by Advanced Nutrients, it's not guaranteed to work with other brands. It might (and certainly some people report that they get stable pH with a mixed line-up) but there's no guarantee.

IMHO there isn't much point in getting pH Perfect if you aren't going to be able to hold them to the guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom