Anyone using Fox Farm Grown Big and Big Bloom?

Mylar

I am thinking of using the Fox Farm products for my first grown in 15 years. The mothers will be in 5 gallon bubble buckets and the clones will be grown in 6 inch net pot in ebb and flow unit. My first strain to grow will be Dutch Pasion's Skywalker (On its way from the UK) and I do not want to screw it up. I plan on changing the newts every 2 weeks. If you have used these product and have any advice for me please share your thoughts. Thank you all for your help and input. I plan on using rapid rooter for seeds starters and cloning with clonex product.

I know FF soil nutes are great but, I heard somewhere, that FF hydro Nutes aren't as good
as some of the other hydro nutes out there. Is that rite? :allgood:

DankBuds :Rasta:

FF has 1 specifically for hydro, it's 1/2 of the solution for vegging; I bought a gal. of it and wished I hadn't. Using the same setup for (ebb'n'flo) I prefer TB:>)

Ok I will stick with the Fox Farm newts. I will also try to find something like sea tea. Thanks

I use them both for my hydro set up and am very impressed. THis is my first grow but so far so good, my yield from the big bloom was pretty impressive considering all the problems I've been encountering! I used it pretty steadily for all but the last 2 weeks of the flowering and then just flushed with PH adjusted water and the results are pretty tasty! Oh, and we have really hard water out here in the desert but the grow big adjusts the ph down to 6.7-6.8 so it works great out here!! Good luck
Thanks.

Thanks you all for your input. People using Fox Farm Grow Big and Tiger Bloom what rates are you mixing at per gallon and what other than Sea Tea would you add?

?naturalhi? Are you using 1 teaspoon per gallon of Big Grow? Directions say 2 or 3 teaspoons per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom