Anyone using the Bubble Flow Buckets DWC?

Trickyrick

I just got my Bubble Flow Buckets and was just wondering if anyone else is using this system? My main question is after set up and you get all the plants in and plug it in does it need to be on a timer or does it just do its thing and you leave it on 24/7?

Thx in advance for any help!

Best

I'm not using the Bubble Buckets, but I know with DWC unless you are using a sub pump to circulate or top feed, you dont need a timer. The air pumps need to run 24/7 to aerate the water.

You leave it on 24/7. My problem is I set my tent up right next to my bed and the girlfriend isn't too happy about the noise all night. Just because of her (really some heat issues, but damn telling her I needed to blow all this money to make her happy helped) I switched to an led light and that along with a fan is all that I have on a timer. The rest of the system is on all day and all night.

You leave it on 24/7. My problem is I set my tent up right next to my bed and the girlfriend isn't too happy about the noise all night. Just because of her (really some heat issues, but damn telling her I needed to blow all this money to make her happy helped) I switched to a Kind led light and that along with a fan is all that I have on a timer. The rest of the system is on all day and all night.

i could not sleep to my bucket ,lol i would go nuts .

i leave mine on 24\7 u can find allot of discussions about it on this site.

You leave it on 24/7. My problem is I set my tent up right next to my bed and the girlfriend isn't too happy about the noise all night. Just because of her (really some heat issues, but damn telling her I needed to blow all this money to make her happy helped) I switched to a Kind led light and that along with a fan is all that I have on a timer. The rest of the system is on all day and all night.

I cant get the thing to drain now.....it is at the top on each bucket and water is going back into the large reservoir but the water level in the pots seems to stay the same?? Any thoughts?...probably operator error!

Thx

Any thoughts on how to get the buckets to drain down? It filled up and each bucket is full but they are not going down? I thought they were supposed to fill....and then drain and repeat but mine just filled and stayed full.....have not drained down?

Thx

Any thoughts on how to get the buckets to drain down? It filled up and each bucket is full but they are not going down? I thought they were supposed to fill....and then drain and repeat but mine just filled and stayed full.....have not drained down?

Thx

What your talking about is not DWC (Deep Water Culture) what you are tallking about is Flood and Drain. Completely different system

What your talking about is not DWC (Deep Water Culture) what you are tallking about is Flood and Drain. Completely different system

I see....so the roots once they hit the water then are continuously in the water and the only way they get are then is with the air stones?....This whole Hydro thing is a new one for me!....I have some aquashield going along with minimal nutes to start and some root tonic....any suggestions?

Thx

Started from Seed...roots are through the 4"x4x4 Rockwool....1 is looking like a Rockstar....some others not to shabbly and a couple scragglers...Started in Veg root and moved to big tent for some 24hr loving from my LED lights.

If you are using rockwool, just hand water and saturate the cubes until the roots are long enough to reach the water.

Back
Top Bottom