Anyone using TSB (the scrog box)

davix

I have been looking for a complete all-in-one solution for a scrog grow. is it possible this is the right solution for me?

https://thescrogbox.com

i do need it to be as stelth and as small as possible.

did anyone use this? or anything else for that matter that resembles this product and i may be able to order?

any help is appreciated :Namaste:

Thanks for the reply prairie,
the only thing i have problem with is building the box and making it stelth, after that i am sure installing a LED system and a Scrog screen isnt too hard.

i wish there was some ready made box.

Not a problem davix,

Instead of building a box, look around and see what you could find. Look through the DIY section. Some good ideals in there, fridge's, armories, and speaker boxes. I'm using an old cabinet in the wash room in the basement, built by the previous owner.

If not, then you might see if you can purchase just the pieces you are not comfortable with building.

Good luck, and keep the faith,
Prairie

I was looking at buying the same box the makers said that it leaks light around the exhaust fans(95% leak proof) and you can't control the temp. But the shelf method looks easy and I want something with LED as well when you find one tell me. TSB also is in my price range I only need a supply for me and the wife

Prairie I like your ideas very much, actually i've searched a bit and found this one going for aprox 100$ (my currency is shekel)
i think i will buy it and convert it myself.
it's also stealthy and looks proper size to keep even a clone room!
height
86.5 cm
width
80cm
depth
39.5 cm

approximately
flower room: 80cm/40cm/39cm
clone room: 40cm/40cm/39cm
would that be enough for small scrog?

0001147_600.jpeg

and if that's not enough.
i can probably get this for 130~$

0001145_600.jpeg

height
86.5 cm
width
119cm
depth
39.5 cm

flower room: 80cm/58cm/39cm
clone room: 40cm/58cm/39cm

Wow..what a rip off!!!! I wouldn't suggest buying that at all!!! For 700$ you could get a way better deal and customize it to your needs....

Dude...you could buy a sheet or 2 of plywood, some 2x4s, some nails and build your own for under 40$. Then you could build it to whatever size you want. Don't waste your money on it...seriously...

You would be more happy investing in a grow tent, they have all different sizes and if you really want it stealth..or just find a old cabinet/dresser/armoir that is out on the curb our a garage sale and gut it out....prob can get one for under 30$ used...

I guarantee that if you were to keep your eye to ebay or craigslist for a few weeks you will be able to spend half of what these kits cost and have a way better, larger and more functional unit!! Plus half the fun is building your own setup, the way you want it!!

The way I look at it is why spend that much money to grow a plant for a few months that may only give you a ounce dried....??? Just go to youtube and type in stealth grow or cfl grow...Ive seen people grow in old speaker boxes...rubbermaid containers...even cardboard boxes....U could use the saved money and invest in good soils, nutrients and seeds that will give you far better results that dumping your money into a nice looking cabinet for your grow....

just my 2 cents...

I ordered from TSB 6 months ago, and have been very pleased with the box. No way I could build one to that quality without taking classes in woodworking haha.. anyhoo-- my first time thru, i cut them down a little early (newbie impatience), but this time I will wait a couple weeks longer. but still got ounce and half. My parents came for a visit, and did not even ask what it was, and I have it next to my bed, they had no idea! Looks like they have some more to choose from now, different lights, sizes and stuff.
Everything costs less if u do it urself, but for me, it was easier to buy one ready built. To each his own. Very pleased! See yall later

Back
Top Bottom