420 Magazine Background

Anyone wear marijuana clothes

lost201a

Does anyone wear marijuana t-shirt ,jacket or do-drag?

And if so do your fiends have a marijuana t-shirt ,jacket or do-drag?

SemperAltus

well i got my 420 Magazine sweatshirt, i also have a few shirts that have leaves on them... one says Im Not a Criminal, and the Other is from a chain of dispensary up north Compassiote Caregivers.. i got it off ebay with a jar and it was a tightass shirt

The Mad Toker

I have a tshirt with a red leaf on it saying "Canadian Marijuana Kicks Ass" and also have a sweet Nibus hemp zip hoodie

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
I have two hemp shirts. They are very comfie and long wearing. Only issue with them is my partner reckons they are a bitch to iron.
ps. sounds funny, an old hippy ironing his shirts.lol

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
That's an excellent point Stonergrower. I made sure there was no pot leaf logo on mine, cos it's a give away to a cop or customs agent using profiling. I have tried to maintain a conformist facade for years now.

slntchttrbx

i have an x ray of a stomach with a pot leaf inside, and at the bottom it says pot belly..
t-shirt..

Badfishmon

I always wear Red, Gold, and Green, either my shoes or shirts. I got a cool t-shirt with Bob tokin' a huge spliff. It depends on what I'm doing and where I am going. I have long hair and always wanted dreadlocks but my wife would kill me.

shaggy91210

I got a hemp converse shirt.

shaggy91210

O yeah I just remembered I have rastafarian colored nikes to.

shaggy91210

I should find some rasta laces would match I wish I kept them cleaner though. My arbys shirt is rasta colors to. Ha the secret of arbys

Mr.WeedMan

LOL theres a marijuana du-rag?? Id like to see that. I dont have any clothing with anything related to marijuana on it, I think it looks tacky. Id definately rock that converse shirt though.

shaggy91210

Ha get something from spencers than

orbasm

Ipath, this bombass shoe company makes few diferent kinds of hemp skating shoes. i got some black ones ive had for like a year, theyre sick look kinda messed up now cos i run around all damn day at work.

also have hemp lotion, if thats counts as "wearing" weed.

jickler

well i got my 420 Magazine sweatshirt, i also have a few shirts that have leaves on them... one says Im Not a Criminal, and the Other is from a chain of dispensary up north Compassiote Caregivers.. i got it off ebay with a jar and it was a tightass shirt
How did you get one of those?

jickler

I have a hemp wallet lying around somewheres. I did use it years ago until the cotton lining started to tear.

Top Bottom