Anyone wear marijuana clothes

well i got my 420 Magazine sweatshirt, i also have a few shirts that have leaves on them... one says Im Not a Criminal, and the Other is from a chain of dispensary up north Compassiote Caregivers.. i got it off ebay with a jar and it was a tightass shirt

I have a tshirt with a red leaf on it saying "Canadian Marijuana Kicks Ass" and also have a sweet Nibus hemp zip hoodie

i have an x ray of a stomach with a pot leaf inside, and at the bottom it says pot belly..
t-shirt..

I always wear Red, Gold, and Green, either my shoes or shirts. I got a cool t-shirt with Bob tokin' a huge spliff. It depends on what I'm doing and where I am going. I have long hair and always wanted dreadlocks but my wife would kill me.

I got a hemp converse shirt.

O yeah I just remembered I have rastafarian colored nikes to.

I should find some rasta laces would match I wish I kept them cleaner though. My arbys shirt is rasta colors to. Ha the secret of arbys

LOL theres a marijuana du-rag?? Id like to see that. I dont have any clothing with anything related to marijuana on it, I think it looks tacky. Id definately rock that converse shirt though.

Ha get something from spencers than

Ipath, this bombass shoe company makes few diferent kinds of hemp skating shoes. i got some black ones ive had for like a year, theyre sick look kinda messed up now cos i run around all damn day at work.

also have hemp lotion, if thats counts as "wearing" weed.

well i got my 420 Magazine sweatshirt, i also have a few shirts that have leaves on them... one says Im Not a Criminal, and the Other is from a chain of dispensary up north Compassiote Caregivers.. i got it off ebay with a jar and it was a tightass shirt
How did you get one of those?

I have a hemp wallet lying around somewheres. I did use it years ago until the cotton lining started to tear.

Back
Top Bottom