Anything you want at the Hydro Store!

Kamehameha

IMAGINE FOR A SECOND, YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT IN THE HYDRO-STORE. WHAT WOULD YOU GRAB?

hydro_store_8.png

I had a dream that I took a trip to my local-hydro store. I walk through the doors and inhale that good-ole hydro store smell. The smell of dirt mixed with the fumes of cardboard and plastic fills my lungs. Before I can take a second breath the owner of the store walks up to me and says, "You're THE WINNER OF THE DAY son. You're the 100th customer of the day and as a token of my appreciation to all my loyal customers, you can have anything you want, for free!"

I say, "for free."

He says, "Damn right boy! You can have anything you want. You can build a whole new grow room from scratch with the best lights, nutrients and top-of-the-notch growing systems."

"But! There's one tiny condition."

"You only have 90 seconds to grab whatever you like."

My heart started beating fast. I was so overwhelmed with joy I could hardly think.

"Anything I want!", I thought.

hydroponic_nic.png

Before I could think twice, he blows his whistle and says, "clock starts now!"

I take off towards the aisles filled with every brand name equipment and hundreds of bottles of top-notch nutrients...

...but before I could start grabbing boxes of LED's and bottles of Advance Nutrients, guess what? I woke up!

My dream didn't come true but maybe yours might.

If you could have anything you wanted in the hydro store but only had 90 seconds to grab it, what would you get and why?

q_hydro_store.png

hydroponic.png

q_hydro_store_6.png

q_hydro_store_5.png

q_hydro_store_4.png

q_hydro_store_3.png

q_hydro_store_2.png

hydro_store_9.png

hydro_store_7.png

hydro_store_13.png

hydro_store_12.png

hydro_store_11.png

hydro_store_10.png

4x8 tent the led lights to max out the ppfd .go with it extraction , carbon filter . Cloth 7 gallon pots. And pretty much any complete nute line. Lol

Then when time starts I would not even be able to put one item into my cart because it took me 80 seconds to reach the tents and take it down . Hahaha.

"carpe diem"

Two 4x8 tents, 4 MH/HPS lights, 2 air filtration systems, nutes, bulbs in that order, then on down the food chain of things you need. The why is to set up two complete and separate veg and flower rooms.

Damn bro, how high were you when you came up with this one...? :roorrip: There's a couple of different way to look at this.

First, if that happened to me, I'd look at the store owner and say, I'll take whatever set-up and nutes you have/ think best.

Second, He was blowing the whistle in your dream before you had a chance to pick anything because of what you don't know. This is not an insult from me to you, just my observation. Remember in our dreams each person represents us. Perhaps this was the young you of today meeting the older more experienced new you.

Just my .02 about your very cool dream.

Every LED light I could get my hands on and some nutrients as well plus maybe a CO2 generator as well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom