Apart from the obvious what is your favourate thing about growing?

Monkeygun

I'm nearly done in my first grow and today I opened my tent put some music on for the old ladies (Ambrose and his orchestra) while having my morning medication and as I gazed upon them I thought to myself "I grew those, I sang to them and nurtured them and look at them now" :D.
I have loved it all tbh even the times when I was worried and when away from them for 4/5 days the first thing I did was check up on them.
I'm so glad I have found my green fingers and just wish I could grow the plant as a job lol.
So glad I found 420 forums also you guys rock :D.

Awesome congrats. I'm on my 6th grow now have been doing it for 3 years now. My fav thing about this hobby is the fact that I don't have to pay for my meds and just have it around me all the time. Thing is I get really sad on the day of harvest when I have to cut them down because of all the nurturing and love I have given them.

Hi Monkeygun,

Can completely identify with the sense of accomplishment experienced from growing, and I share your appreciation for the 420 Magazine site. GREAT group of folks!

In addition to the things you mentioned, I have to confess to enjoying a sense of civil disobedience and perhaps quiet activism from growing. I have long thought prohibiting the publics' access to cannabis to be an incredibly ludicrous (Adj: so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing) idea and so rebeling against that by engaging in growing, feels like I've ever so slightly righted a wrong, at least as far as it affects the lives of myself and family.

Be well, happy harvest, and cheers to many successful future grows for us all!

About a month ago, it was wet and cold and drizzly in N California (not complaining, we really NEED the water). But my arthritus hurt and I was achy and stiff (and not in a good way).

I hobbled out to my 'garden' that is in a seperate building. Went into the room where it was 78 degrees, 40% Rh. It was like walking into a rain forest in S. America. Oxygen rich atmosphere, warm, green. I watered and fimmed and preened and pruned for about two hours. I sat down and realized that I was not in pain any more. My joints were looser, the pain was almost gone and I thought "I love my life".

To me, every part of my garden is good for me. Caring for my girls is good for me.

~ Auggie ~

Good on ya well done, i like talking to mine dont no if it works but it is very therapeutic makes me feel good so who cares if people think im nuts makes me feel good so yay and they r doing their best for me as i am them

Back
Top Bottom