Aphid Attack!

Pbass

Bahh a pretty significant aphid population has sprouted one of the homeless clones I took back in. Where the hell did that come from they've been inside for months!

Will topical neem application take care of this? It's spread pretty much all over one of 4 plants and has started on the neighboring plant, but has not got to the third clone or my ny diesel.

Spray them all?

IMG_20190812_083520061.jpg

IMG_20190812_083515816.jpg

Bahh a pretty significant aphid population has sprouted one of the homeless clones I took back in. Where the hell did that come from they've been inside for months!

Will topical neem application take care of this? It's spread pretty much all over one of 4 plants and has started on the neighboring plant, but has not got to the third clone or my ny diesel.

Spray them all?

IMG_20190812_083520061.jpg

IMG_20190812_083515816.jpg
Oh sheet dude. I like Safers Insecticidal soap.

Thanks @SgtKiLLx I've got neem around I'm gonna make it rain in there! I pulled one clean plant that I was on the fence on chopping anyway, a NY Diesel 2 weeks overdue, she's hanging now, the others get a neem shower! These are throw aways but they are budding out pretty niceley so it will be a good experience to see what happens now!

Thanks @SgtKiLLx I've got neem around I'm gonna make it rain in there! I pulled one clean plant that I was on the fence on chopping anyway, a NY Diesel 2 weeks overdue, she's hanging now, the others get a neem shower! These are throw aways but they are budding out pretty niceley so it will be a good experience to see what happens now!
Imma be watchin . Good luck

I need to get on the ball and check my own damn threads! My bug buds harvested nicely. I warshed them up good with H2O2 and water, then sprayed them with the garden hose blaster attachement! I gave it to 'er good! THey dried up nice...smell pretty hayish but are solid little nuggets! If you take a loop to them you can find a carcass here and there, but I gave some to my buddy and he is tickled with it, could care less about a bit of bug matter. I haven't smoked it myself yet...maybe I better give it a try, I was planning on making hash with it...

After the last wind storm I must have found over 200 of the flying mother aphids all over my outside plants. It had been a couple days until I noticed so they had already started laying and multiplying. What I used was dawn soap in water. Sprayed everything thoroughly let sit for 10 min and then used the jet from hose to rinse very well. A couple days later all the pistols stayed white it kept its smell and no sign of living aphids.

Back
Top Bottom