Aphid found: what to do?

800W-GROWER

Gents,on my clone I found an Aphid,by chance, and almost freaked. However,I searched using mag glass,loupe, for at least an hour and found no more. I checked uder the leaves for young uns but all leaves are clean. I must have picked up this fid when my clone was outside. Thankfully its the only plant im growing so no worries . I checked out pics of weed pests and the bugger is definitely an Aphid,with black eyes and was white. Please assist me ensure no more get to my girl. Much appreciated. 800

1 cup Listerine to 1 gallon of water plus a few drops of dish soap. They are soft bodied insects. The alcohol in Listerine burns them up. If they are stubborn increase the amount of listerine. There are many Listerine but spray recipes on the net. I use the mint flavor as mint is also a repellant. Read up on them, see if it will work for you. I've used it for 20 years on my houseplants with great success.

1 cup Listerine to 1 gallon of water plus a few drops of dish soap. They are soft bodied insects. The alcohol in Listerine burns them up. If they are stubborn increase the amount of listerine. There are many Listerine but spray recipes on the net. I use the mint flavor as mint is also a repellant. Read up on them, see if it will work for you. I've used it for 20 years on my houseplants with great success.
Whats the chances of there being more? It didnt have wings,I dont think,so was male?

If it was me I would treat it as an infestation. Hit em hard now. Don't let them get the upper hand. There are other recipes to get rid of aphids. I think there is one with rubbing alcohol and another with hydrogen peroxide. Soft bodied insects usually can't take an alcohol bath.

If it was me I would treat it as an infestation. Hit em hard now. Don't let them get the upper hand. There are other recipes to get rid of aphids. I think there is one with rubbing alcohol and another with hydrogen peroxide. Soft bodied insects usually can't take an alcohol bath.
thx. will sort it out

Back
Top Bottom