Apollo horticulture grow tent help!

roughneck 102

Alright so some of the guys know I'm new to growing and that my first grow ended in failure so I've decided to quit bein a cheap skate and invested a small chunk of change...I have decided to change my entire grow set up and this is what I have purchased so far and the route I've decided to take my grow...okay I now have an Apollo horticulture 48x48x80 grow tent, 1 gallon humidifier, temp/humidifier gauge, 600w lg portable a/c unit, hempy style grow with general hydroponics 123 nutes...now my question is I have purchased 2- 6" 240 cfm inline duct fans and a carbon filter I'm wondering if one of those 6" fans will be enough to pull air through the carbon filter the ducting and out of my tent enough to be effective and give me the proper filtration and air flow or should I return one of the fans and go with a 470 cfm centrifugal fan? I can post pics of everything if it would help/better illustrate...

I'm in a 4x8x7 tent, using one 470cfm fan pulling through my carbon filter and light hood. It sucks the sides of the tent in at around 50%. You might get by with the 240cfm. Try one fan and see if you get the negative pressure you need. If not upgrade. Good luck.

More than adequate, I use a 4" in line fan with carbon filter in my 4x4 tent, and ended up needing a speed Controller to slow it down some. I think it's rated around 200 cfm. Negative pressure means your fan sucks air out faster than your inlets let air in, the result is the sides of your tent suck in. The air pressure outside is greater than the air pressure inside, Negative Pressure.

Back
Top Bottom