Apollo

Apollo

Hey all, whatup? My names Travis but you can call me Apollo. I'm 18 years old and recently just moved up to college, ive been high for a straight 50 days today... i know its not a long time, but it's still pretty cool... Im going to try and smoke for a continuous 420 days, and celebrate that last day with a total green day! I like to chill in forums when I get a chance, and im sure ill spend quite a bit of time checking back in here...

Anyways a lil more about me is I'm really big into internet radio and will be starting a new station, Blazin Radio (link to come soon) which will be the shit. So I hope I can get yall interested in that, anyways im always up to chat with anyone, hit me up on messenger if you want, apollothaprophet on aim and apollothaprophet@hotmail.com for msn.

:peace: Peace Not Greed :peace:

Haha thats some pretty awesome shit man. 420 days straight smoking. Nice.

honestly i dont think its as easy as most people think... i know alot of stoners who say they've smoked like 5 straight years... but i honestly doubt they havent missed a single day...

i guess the hardest part for me is being able to find/afford weed for all that time... i already had to scrape some for pinchies just to keep my streak going... i swear i scraped like all the lil pieces left floatin on my desk (i swear that shit like multiplied, because after i loaded it all into my pinchie there was enough back on the desk the next day for another one....) and all that... so yeah

Hey Apollo whats happening?
Hope you picked that name in honor of the greek god.
In the ladt 4-5 years there has only been one day I havent smoked and it was on Christmas 4-5 years ago.
LoL then before that it was 2 weeks when I was 19 so for sure 3 years I have smoked everyday but more then likely 4 years now with ouit missing a beat.

haha i did choose this name after the greek god. He was the god of music and im really big into music (i own and operate a radio station as previously stated, have to get the new one up though)

Right on I'm all about greek gods. I have 400 b.c work off of a potter dish of Athena on my left arm and Ares on my right I was thinknig of getting Atlas on my neck kinda like holding up my head as the world but I'm not sure because I can't cover that one up. Haha I say that having a sleve and half my leg sleved and random tatts everywhere esle, but lnog sleves and and pants cover them up.

Well welcome to the boards bro. Hopefully when you get that station up you will plug us a few times.

haha damn straight... we're callin the station Blazin Radio... though it isnt pothead based, its really marijuana-influenced. specially stuff like KMK. and if i can get listeners from the site ill plug it

shoot hardest part of stayinghigh that long is to remeber to get high...lol...lol i doubti have missed a day in over 10 years, but i am sure i musthave, though shoot i can't remeber... inoob to another nigh and welcome this place rocks

Apollo was a good man... Good man for sure. I'm also huge on music. I'm most likely going to college to do something along the lines of music. I think it'd be cool to work for a record label and get to work with upcoming artists and such.

Back
Top Bottom