Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

I am not aware of any published studies that support the notion the cultivar would not intake nutrients utilizing both root and foliar sources. In fact, it is more the other way around. The application of foliar nutrients in addition to normal fertigations has been repeatedly studied and found to support increased yields in most all food crops. Even organic crops are treated the same way. They amend the soil before planting, then at different intervals they will spray. You should watch these crop dusters playing top gun with the plants. The pilots must have huge kahonna's.

I would agree with tepinator that it will not harm your plants, but I don't think you would need it normally. :)
I agree This doesn't "need" anything. I just had it and wanted to see what happened. It's going right in with the water, not foliarly. All root feeding. The first ones to finish were the Baby Boom autos. Both came out frosty and beautiful. The Appleberries and all the ones in the 4 x 4 tent are being treated like this for this run. It's a run for science in my garden. Emilya had great success doing something like this and I thought I'd give it a try.
I do have the question of, how does the plant feed full time using its microbe ways and still feed on the terpinator? I can't understand why it doesn't compromise the natural microbe feeding. So far it seems like it doesn't hinder things.

If I had a bottle you know I would be throwing it at something. LOL

BabyBoom by Kannabia Seeds. A Smoke Report

Hello and a fine day to you. I've been tasting the BabyBoom lately. Her bud is very thick with sticky in spite of my failing to hit the rh level I like to. One dried to the low 50% somewhere and I have a pair of bovedas in their jars to bring it up. Still smoking smooth with a flavor of blueberry making its way to the front. Very pleasant taste.
The euphoria comes on first hit and after a second and third my mind is off to the races. Not racy, but invigorating thought for a while until I find myself one with my chair saying man I am relaxed. Soreness gone for awhile and ready to chill before sleep time. I break it out a few hours before I want to go down for the count. It also gets a high score from a friend for every occasion toking. He's a indica leaner lover.
I'd hit this from Kannabia any day, it's delicious and does just what the Dr ordered. Thanks for the inspiration to grow this one @George from The Vault . You weren't here for this one but The Vault was so thanks for the seeds!

Good day everyone. I'm looking at these Appleberries and see they're plodding along. Every day a little more frost and oh so slowly becoming good sized bud. 2.5 weeks before the window of death opens and I'll be ready with my axe with baited breath. They smell sweet yet feces is also in the air. One Babyboom was like that and is now very tasty to toke on.

So, on the 2+ week note, we've picked out the next run for the Mars setup. 2 Girl scout Cookies Auto by Fastbuds I believe, and 2 Blueberry Autos by 420. I grew the Blueberry once and liked it for its sedative quality. It tastes a good blueberry flavor until about a year and then goes somewhat stale. We won't have it for that long!
Here they are.

Highya SO,

Mighty nice looking buds you have there, SO! Appleberry must be some good genetics.

So, you're going auto again. Must be getting ready for the outdoor season. Love those choices!!

Only 6 weeks to planting seeds for outdoors. Yay!! Cheers

Highya SO,

Mighty nice looking buds you have there, SO! Appleberry must be some good genetics.

So, you're going auto again. Must be getting ready for the outdoor season. Love those choices!!

Only 6 weeks to planting seeds for outdoors. Yay!! Cheers
Hey Bode, it's my first run with them and they are surprising me with how much of a flat table top they created all by themselves. So far I'm happy with them. Yes I figure one more indoor auto run before I shut the lights off for the summer.

What autos have you had good luck with outdoors? I think maybe one photo and a couple of autos for the summer.

Highya SO,

I've grown a couple different strain autos outdoors. The best was Super Silver Haze auto. Great smoke, and mildew resistant. I got botrytis once on a bud, but that's it with them. Great smoke although a scant producer. The other was Quarter Pounder from Canuck seeds (given to me). It grew well, but I didn't even smoke it. I didn't care for the produce. I'll not do autos again. I do enough in the summer to last until next year. Cheers

Highya SO,

I've grown a couple different strain autos outdoors. The best was Super Silver Haze auto. Great smoke, and mildew resistant. I got botrytis once on a bud, but that's it with them. Great smoke although a scant producer. The other was Quarter Pounder from Canuck seeds (given to me). It grew well, but I didn't even smoke it. I didn't care for the produce. I'll not do autos again. I do enough in the summer to last until next year. Cheers
Yes, I hear around these zones autos don't do that well in the yard. I might try one for science. Going to have to make my mind up soon.

Those AB's are looking good! And great smoke report on the BabyBoom.
I was under the impression they fed either one way, or the other. I see both as they have grown with the terpinator from day one.
From my research, the plant will take up the synthetic nutrients first and then the ones in the soil.
Blueberry Autos by 420
That was the first plant I ever grew! Definitely a relaxing indica smoke, but they never got the blueberry scent or flavor. I still have the top cola from August 2017. :cheesygrinsmiley:

They're 40 days since flip here.
Hey Otter! I just finished reading through this auto journal and had a quick question. You mention that the plants are 40 days since flip on the last page and I saw where you mentioned it earlier in the grow. Are you referring to when you first saw the pistils forming? Or did you change the lighting cycle for the plants? I do admit I didn't read each and every post so if you answered my question I missed it and apologize.

I ordered some Colorado Cookies auto seeds about 10 days ago and I am chomping at the bit to see what I can do with one.

Your Babyboom plants were amazing. I think the Appleberry look fantastic as well.

Thanks BT! Pretty soon they go down. You got anything growing now?
No nothing at the moment.Still in the summer months and wet season so usually only get a 4month window from April through to the end of July without having to use aircon to control heat.

Yes, I hear around these zones autos don't do that well in the yard. I might try one for science. Going to have to make my mind up soon.
That's exactly why you are my man.
Doing this for the Science!
Plus your half full glass, warms my grumpy old bones.
I will give @survivorx2 another big Otter hug today.
Us old boyz will be smokin some hashish in a couple hours.
Let the pain bubble away for a while. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom