Appreciation of this "Legit" knowledgeable site!

Endo

I for sure needed to make a short yet accepting introduction. Like stated above in the title, I have much thanks to shout out to those who have taken the time and effort out of their day"s" to conduct such an impressionable and defined site such as this. To not only offer others answers to their self questions but to offer them the confidence in giving other "future" fellow enthusiast answers as well is a pay off in reutrn. Especially to such a subjectable daily debated fight such as this passion or love is known for carrying along with it. To find a place of relaxation in dicussing this lovely plant is a relief in itself. For Sure looking forward to abtaining much further knowledge. After searching for a good while i am glad to say i have found this site.
Thanks again,
Endo:tokin:

P.S. As far as my grow goes im sitting with:

3-3 week old "Medi Buds" in a 2mm mylar surfaced 5x10x8ft room under 4-6500K 4ft "super cool" Fluorescents. And 2- 2*1/2 week old "Luna Haze". about another 5 weeks for 2 of the 3 Medi Buds untill i switch them to my flower room. Which is also a 5x10x8 with a 1000wtt Hps setup, attachted to that is a 6in (HydroFarm) extraction Fan which leads Cold air running thru the light and released into a seperate stagnant air room which is used for desposing of already used air from both veg,and flowering. Both rooms are equipped with 15 gal resevoir drip systems in rockwool as the medium. Fed 3 times a day and hand sprayed natural C02 filled H20 for right now. Cooling both rooms is controlled by a central A/C unit that is split running seperate ducts thru out each room. For my 3rd Medi Bud, it will be mothered and cloned for further yields as far as that strain goes. Im using Flora Nova Veg Grow nutes at about 1/4 strength for about the next week. The Luna Haze will also be mothered and cloned as well. At the beginning of June I will have 6 new strains started up too "Blueberry Widow","SkyWalker", "Pineapple Kush", "Big Bud", "Northern Lights" and "Bubble Gum" This is basically just an insurance run right now to reassure this new system for myself for further grows. "2 more sets of Fluorescents will also be added to the veg room as well" As Does a second water cooled 1000wtt for flower. 1 more 15 gal drip setup will be added in both rooms too. That will be for the initial 2012 start yield and will be killer for next years 420 Harvest.

Appreciate the time and can't wait to get researching some more with this forum for sure.

Thank you, The welcome is very much appreciated and even when the "Herbademic" as i like to call it can't be exposed in my day, I make sure to still slide the love into everyone elses day even if they don't or want to see it. Simply with a smile! Cause thats basically the visualization one gets when thoughts of Ms.Beautiful Mary Jane! Just a smile starts and ends the day perfectly for me that is;)

thank you, the welcome is very much appreciated and even when the "herbademic" as i like to call it can't be exposed in my day, i make sure to still slide the love into everyone elses day even if they don't or want to see it. Simply with a smile! Cause thats basically the visualization one gets when thoughts of ms.beautiful mary jane! Just a smile starts and ends the day perfectly for me that is;)

hello.

Chris.
:)

Hello Chris, Thanks for the greetings;)

Back
Top Bottom