April 20th, 2012

iflyhi

I don't know about you guys but I'm already planning my day on April 20. My best friend is coming to visit me and we're gonna bake all day, walking around campus blasting bob marley and rolling a big beautiful joint right at 4:20 :blunt:

any 4/20 traditions to share?? or what's your favorite thing to do when celebrating a fantastic holiday such as this?

:ganjamon:

well i usually meet up wit the homies at the house and we blaze all day watching movies or making time lapse videos of digging holes ahhaha its pretty awesome because there will be like 4-5 of us sitting there all day but through out the whole day we get friends that will stop by blaze one then leave its like a tv show with guests every hour or so hahah

but this year i wont be able to make it since i moved to canada from the U.S but i am in CANADA so who knows what i might get into prob hit up the vapo lounge downtown at some point in the day

My friend and I are gonna go do something together, we just have no idea what. This year we're making it an adventure. So the plan is; Bong first, make up 'The Plan' later. We'll see how that goes..

Will watch and see through baked eyes if the cops can shut down the 420 activities on the University of Colorado

Back
Top Bottom