Aquaponics for veg cycle?

Padox

Does any one have any experience with using aquaponics for growing marijuana? I can see a problem come bloom time as I believe it creates a nitrogen rich solution only. Im considering a conventional veggie grow because I love to tinker but would like to grow large fish and do a large scale aquaponics and am not prepared to have such a large pot crop. I would however love to do a small outdoor mull crop with aquaponic veg followed by hydroponic bloom. Any thought or experience much appreciated

I believe Hosebomber was experimenting with this, maybe he can chime in.

We've been utilizing aquaponics for over a year now, it's awesome. If you use things such as kelp, compost teas, and mineral products I do believe you can flower well. However that is always the main question with aquaponics + cannabis.

Excellent mate thanks, I love tinkering with things, keeping fish and gardening, I cant not get into it haha. More than happy to grow conventional crops anyways and once I have got a veg box full of clones(4-6weeks) nothing lost nothing gained I guess. Hope to hear from Hosebomber and ill do some digging around in the mean time. Thanks again:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom