Archiweedies - Grow III

Dig the square pots!

Thanks man, I wasn't in the market for square pots but I did want to get plastic this time. I've done the smart pot thing, Im over it. I plan to water these little sluts 3 times a day maybe more when the flower maybe more. I just don't like watering smart pots for some reason I don't have a good feel for them.

Day 1 for my new baby girl. Mephisto Genetics - Toof Decay
I named her Bill and I don't really have an explanation as to why other than just because haha!

420-magazine-mobile420148966.jpg

Alright guys multi strain Mephisto grow day 30. Following TaNgs easy auto feeding guide so today I switch to 2ml/ltr on the base nutes.

I've got great growth since my last update. Let's start with age before beauty shall we?
Day 30(+6) HBSS is starting to do her thing. She did not like her topping I don't think.
420-magazine-mobile1222094940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile474671376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2060979671.jpg

Deep Blu C is super bushy man too bushy. I guess she is indica through and through. I'm not sure if that's what's causing her leaves to look kinda wrinkly or what. She has been LST'ed and only take a leaf or two here or there when needed.
420-magazine-mobile891352731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565096755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile763422695.jpg
420-magazine-mobile661831622.jpg

Northern Cheese Haze is my favorite plant right now! What? You know we all pick faves! Even though I love the plant structure but she's not without her problems. I think, as she is in vermifire soil, it's too hot and is causing nitrogen toxicity. I have already flushed once with ph'ed water and will probably water with no nutes when she next needs it.
420-magazine-mobile776150354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile604098874.jpg

Tyrone A is looking good and she has a bit more of a dense nature than her sister. LST and some very minimal supercropping. She had a weird spot that kinda just crumbled and died down low in the popcorn zone haha! Any clues what happened?Not enough light?
420-magazine-mobile752918594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1016864794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1720435169.jpg

Tyrone B stared as a runt who I think fought the heat she was born into a little harder than the rest. She has bounced back pretty nice and she has that more open structure that I prefer. It just makes it easier for me and my ten thumbs to tie her down.
420-magazine-mobile1060839817.jpg

Toof Decay (Day 5)
I'm sure her roots are sinking real deep right now. She's got no choice really cause I've been watering straight down starting at the base of the plant in about a 3" diameter.
420-magazine-mobile1939103302.jpg

I'm curious about what's going on with DBC and how best to deal with the claw that NCH is displaying. I assume flush and start with 1/4 strength nutes, but I defer to those with more experience here. Seems basic, too much nitrogen so you flush some out.

One happy family
420-magazine-mobile983953477.jpg

The deep blu c wrinkles may be caused by spraying her too much with water or the light is too close maybe. Yea keep flushing but careful not to do it too much other wise there will be nothing left. Id say the popcorn growth didnt get enough light and burned itself out.

Thanks Toast! You the man! I actually think either she had salt buildup as I've tried to be really careful about runoff, or she is less needy on nutes than her sisters. Either way everybody is looking pretty green and happy!
I told ya I had some shit in store! It ain't done either, I just ordered some replacement cob LED's to convert my Mars II right there. It's gonna be pretty crazy in there. I think maybe one more of the autocobs and I'll be set.
I don't folia feed, mostly cause I'm weird about it. I've tried it, but I don't really see it help. Except I feel it causes seedlings to work on roots even faster, but that could be in my head lol.

I'm rambling and I haven't smoked in three days. Weird. That vanilla kush you have looks so awesome man! I like to ask myself if I would be interested in growing a certain strain again. Sometimes, as in the case with my NL grow, I knew early on I will grow it again eventually. How do you feel about the VK and IB?

Both of them are really good strains.. may have gotten lucky with good phenos. I hate to jinx it but they havent hermied on me with the problems they have been having.. they are giving me good sized, very frosty buds. Ill have to wait until i smoke the buds before i really decide which is better. But yea its gonna be some killer bud lol.

Cant wait to see that cob build.. will be pretty neat. I think the same thing about spraying the plants, i just feel like it mimics nature cause at night the humidity is high and the plants get all wet like that.. so ill spray them a couple times a week in veg 30 minutes before the lights go out. Idk what it does for the roots.. i do it to get the rh higher cause it gets really low sometimes and to mimic nature like i said. I want to try it when they are in flower too but i am a little afraid to do that for obvious reasons lol.

Both of them are really good strains.. may have gotten lucky with good phenos. I hate to jinx it but they havent hermied on me with the problems they have been having.. they are giving me good sized, very frosty buds. Ill have to wait until i smoke the buds before i really decide which is better. But yea its gonna be some killer bud lol.

Cant wait to see that cob build.. will be pretty neat. I think the same thing about spraying the plants, i just feel like it mimics nature cause at night the humidity is high and the plants get all wet like that.. so ill spray them a couple times a week in veg 30 minutes before the lights go out. Idk what it does for the roots.. i do it to get the rh higher cause it gets really low sometimes and to mimic nature like i said. I want to try it when they are in flower too but i am a little afraid to do that for obvious reasons lol.

Well shit, you've got great touch so if it works for you I don't want to knock it. I might give it a go. What do you mist your plants in veg with? Just ph'Ed water or do you have a special mix you do?

Day 1 for my new baby girl. Mephisto Genetics - Toof Decay
I named her Bill and I don't really have an explanation as to why other than just because haha!

420-magazine-mobile420148966.jpg
Bill is a great name for a her!? good luck with the grow. I use plastics pots too and only water every 2 to 3 days. Less mission as i am away from home alot and makes it easier fir the Mrs. Just drill extra breathing holes.
Been doing the coco hydro thing mixing nutes ph'ing , ppm'ing etc but am really going to start building my own soils rather. Live ones!! Living soil. Feed the microbes and bacteria and fungi not the plant.
Much less work.

Also thanks for the compliment! And dont forget i only spray them once or twice a week, again depending on what the rh is.

Got it! When do you stop misting? First sight of pistils?

Bill is a great name for a her!? .. good luck with the grow. I use plastics pots too and only water every 2 to 3 days. Less mission as i am away from home alot and makes it easier fir the Mrs. Just drill extra breathing holes.
Been doing the coco hydro thing mixing nutes ph'ing , ppm'ing etc but am really going to start building my own soils rather. Live ones!! Living soil. Feed the microbes and bacteria and fungi not the plant.
Much less work.

I hear ya, I guess you do all the work up front with that living soil huh? I've always wondered if loving soil smells bad or anything

If its nutrient burn your ppm in runoff should be high. Flush till u get about 400 to 500 ppm.

In the interest of teaching an old man something, how come until it's that PPM?

By the way, here's a current shot of DBC's issues.
420-magazine-mobile1923920761.jpg

I'm starting to see a lot of light stress symptoms the more I look at the picture.

Found ya Archi... Can I hang out?

Oh man please?!?? Yes! Welcome once again homie!!

I'm back man fo shizzle. Im doing an upgrade to the Mars Light here in a couple days or so. I'm in a stable environment and got some killer genetics!

Thinking about how I want to raise this off the floor and set up my drip system. I should have all I need as far as parts and lumber.
420-magazine-mobile761498110.jpg

I got some pvc to make a scrog but I'm not sure if this is the grow for it. But I do have the week off work. I'm in the process of cleaning the garage right now.

In the interest of teaching an old man something, how come until it's that PPM?
I was growing autos last grow and i had burnt leaves. My hydro guy told me it was way to high. I flushed till i got 400 ppm. Then feed at 400 to 500 ppm and she recovered nicely.
Busy smoking her now.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Veg +/- 500 ppm. Flower 600 ppm. Also depends on how hungry for nutrients it is. The plants will let you know if they want more or less nutes...

Back
Top Bottom